9th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to submit my father's Income Tax certificate for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?

I would like to know that for applying an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur I have to submit my father's Income Tax certificate? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  2. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  3. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  4. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for M.Pharmacy course?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
  7. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  8. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh?
  9. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  11. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  12. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  13. Am I considered as a member of IIBF(indian institute of banking & finance)? I am working in state bank of bikaner and jaipur, Kota
  14. How much amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs?
  15. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  16. Detailed information about tax under Bank Education Loan policy?
  17. Possibility to claim Income Tax Deduction if pay interest at the beginning against Education Loan?
  18. What is Assignment of future income? Why is it necessary for Bank Education Loan?
11th November 2016, 02:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to submit my father's Income Tax certificate for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?

To be eligible to apply for an Education loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, you should have secured admission in a recognised college/ institution. You need to submit IT returns or IT assessment order of previous two years of the co-borrower to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur. And you need to submit other documents like admission letter, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, etc., for processing your education loan.
11th November 2016, 09:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to submit my father's Income Tax certificate for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?

Following documents are required to get education loan from any bank either it is State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur or any other bank:

1. Education loan letter from your college containing all fee structure.

2. Academic marksheets.

3. Proof of identity and Proof of residence.

4. PAN Card of candidate and his parents.

5. Income tax certificate or return letter.

6. Photographs etc.

You will have to submit your father's income tax certificate as it is mandatory disclosure to get education loan sanctioned from any bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?