10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Union Bank of India?

I want to apply an Education Loan in Union Bank of India. Kindly let me know what documents are required to apply in this Education Loan of Union Bank of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  3. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
  4. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  5. Documents required to apply for an education loan at Union Bank of India to study B.Pharmacy? Interest rate index and maximum EMI limit?
  6. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  8. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?
  9. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  10. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for PhD(Biotechnology) course of USA?
  11. List of all the charges and documents required to apply for an education loan at Bank of India? What is Franking Charges? -- [New]
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  14. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  15. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  16. Documents required to submit for Education Loan in Bank Of India for a candidate of Assam who want to study B.Tech in Bengaluru?
  17. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
12th October 2016, 07:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Union Bank of India?

Documents required to apply for Education loan in Union Bank of India:

1. PAN card of both candidate and parents.

2. Proof of identity as well as proof of Address.

3. Education loan letter from your institute containing fee structure.

4. All academic certificates and scorecard of qualifying examination.

5. Photographs.

6. Income certificate of parents.

7. For loans above 4.5 lacs, guarantor is needed and for loans above 7.5 lacs, collateral is required.
12th October 2016, 09:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Union Bank of India?

Documents required to apply for an Education loan in Union Bank of India are listed below :-

=> Identity Proof of identity
=> Address Proof
=> PAN Card
=> Last 12 months bank statement
=> Admission letter / admit card
=> Schedule of expenses including fee structure and living expenses
=> Academic Certificates
=> Income Proof
=> 3 Passport size photographs
12th October 2016, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for an Education loan in Union Bank of India are :-

--> Application form
--> Proof of identity
--> Proof of address
--> Proof of income
--> PAN Card
--> Bank statement (last 12 months)
--> Admission letter
--> 10th, 12th and other academic certificates (if any)
--> 3 photographs
8th June 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What kind of letter from college is required for education loan in union bank of India?
14th October 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Please mention the inner documents for the collateral we presenting for educational loan.
26th May 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I want education loan for mbbs in India but our residential proof is not available because we live in rent but other documents like adhaar card, voter id card, and others are issued from dehli. And I want 15-20 lakh of loan. So can you please tell me that can I get loan from union bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?