14th October 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit to apply in Corp Vidya Scheme of Corporation Bank?

I want to apply in Corp Vidya Scheme of Corporation Bank. Can I know the eligibility criteria and the age limit for applying in this scheme? Please tell me as soon as possible.

15th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in Corp Vidya Scheme of Corporation Bank?

To be eligible for an education loan i.e., Corp Vidya Scheme in Corporation Bank, you should be an Indian National, should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum aggregate of 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised board and should have secured admission in higher studies in a recognised institution. There is no age criteria to apply for an education loan under Corp Vidya Scheme of Corporation Bank.
15th October 2016, 10:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in Corp Vidya Scheme of Corporation Bank?

Eligibility and age limit required to apply for Corp Vidya Scheme of Corporation Bank are mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have secured at least 60% (55% for SC/ST) aggregate marks in the previous qualifying examination from a Government recognised board.

=> You should have secured admission to higher education course in a Government recognised Institution.

The Corporation Bank has not specified any age limit to apply for an Education loan. So, irrespective of the age criteria, you are eligible to apply for an Education loan in Corporation Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?