28th October 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan from IDBI if have no movable property? What is the procedure?

I have salary based income of 3,29,000 per annum only and nothing else in terms of movable property. I need an education loan of amount 5 lakh for brother's further studies. Is it possible to get education loan from IDBI? What is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  4. Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?
  5. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  6. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  8. Institutes offering JAVA Training to B.Tech 2nd year student in Chennai
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  10. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Does IDBI Bank charges application fee for applying an Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Education Loan online in IDBI Bank?
  13. How can I get an education loan if I don't have any property for mortgage?
  14. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  15. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?
  18. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
30th October 2017, 10:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan from IDBI if have no movable property? What is the procedure?

You can get an education loan of Rs. 4 lakhs from IDBI Bank without any security. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. To get an education loan of more than Rs. 4 lakhs and less than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, your parents needs to be joint-borrowers and for getting an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakh rupees, the collateral security documents related to property needs to be submitted to bank for processing your education loan.
31st October 2017, 05:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan from IDBI if have no movable property? What is the procedure?

You do not need collateral for academic loan of amount 5 lakhs. For loans above 4.5 lacs, only guarantor is required. You can become guarantor of education loan of your brother and you will easily get education loan from any bank.

You can apply online at loan portal of India to multiple bank called Vidya Lakshmi Portal. Certain documents like loan letter, fee structure, proof of address and identity etc is mandatory.
31st October 2017, 05:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get an education loan of Rs. 5 lakhs from IDBI Bank, the parents of the candidate needs to be joint-borrowers for getting an education loan. No security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs. You need to visit the bank directly or you need to apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website by super the required documents to bank for pursuing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?