16th July 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an education loan at SBI? Necessary documents for it?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Nautical Science from IMU, Chennai. Please tell me how to apply for an education loan at SBI for it? Necessary documents for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?
  3. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  4. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan without security of upto Rs. 2 Lacs in SBI?
  7. What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?
  8. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?
  9. Required documents to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh from SBI? Which type of items can be mortgaged?
  10. What should I do for repayment of an education loan if all documents are stolen?
  11. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. Disbursement time taken under SBI Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for BCA course?
  17. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  18. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
17th July 2017, 09:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan at SBI? Necessary documents for it?

To get an education loan at SBI for pursuing B.Sc. Nautical Science course at IMU, Chennai, you should have secured admission in the course and you need to submit the admission proof to apply for an education loan. You need to submit documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
17th July 2017, 10:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan at SBI? Necessary documents for it?

To apply for an education loan at SBI for pursuing your higher studies, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. You can get an education loan of Rs. 4 lakhs without any security for pursuing your higher studies. To apply for an education loan, you have to visit the bank branch, contact the manager, fill the loan application form and submit the relevant documents for processing your education loan.
18th July 2017, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Nautical Science from IMU, Chennai. Please tell me how to apply for an education loan at SBI for it? Necessary documents for it?

Students can apply online or through a bank branch for education loan in SBI. SBI offer education loans to various Graduation / Post Graduation courses including technical or professional courses conducted by AICTE/UGC approved colleges and universities. It also covers the diploma courses in IITs, IIMs etc., teacher training or nursery courses approved by Government of India and regular degree or diploma courses like pilot training, aeronautical, shipping etc. that are approved. The SBI education loan is offered to Indians who wish to pursue their education in India or abroad. SBI education loan website link is Click Here

Documents required for education loan are given below;

Fee schedule
Letter of admission
PAN Card and AADHAR Card of the student and parents’
Address proof
Income proof
Student and Parents’ bank statement for last 6 months
IT Returns
Mark sheets of Class X, XII and Graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?