28th June 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study BS(Engineering) in UK without any property and IT File?

Sir,
I need an Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs for doing BS(Engineering) in UK. I don't have any property and my father also don't have IT File but I need an Education Loan for this course. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  3. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  4. Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  6. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs against a mortgaged property to study BS in Abroad?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  11. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  14. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  16. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
29th June 2016, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study BS(Engineering) in UK without any property and IT File?

To get an Education Loan of Rs. 14 lacs to get study BS (Engineering) in UK, you must have to submit Collateral security documents related to land or buildings to bank. It is mandatory to submit Income Proof such as latest 6 months salary slips or Income Tax returns, in addition you also need to submit Collateral Security to bank to get an Education loan. If you don't have any property and IT files, you can't get an Education loan from any bank.
29th June 2016, 11:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study BS(Engineering) in UK without any property and IT File?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot avail education loan from any financial organization in India if the co-borrower does not have a IT file. Pan card is compulsory for you and IT file along with Pan card for the co-borrower. However, if you can have someone else who has IT file , then you can opt for education loan with him/her as the co-borrower and no involvement of your father. The co-borrower must have a stable source of income. In that scenario, you need to approach the concerned bank from where you want to seek education loan and have a discussion with the branch manager. Furnish all requisite bank documents and act as per bank's instructions to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?