18th October 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Process to get education loan for whole fees from IDBI Bank?

I have completed BE in EEE from Anna University and now looking for M.Tech so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me process to get education loan for whole fees from IDBI Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  2. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  4. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant?
  5. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Does IDBI Bank charges application fee for applying an Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  7. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  8. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in IDBI Bank?
  9. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  10. Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to IDBI Bank?
  11. Entire process to get education loan from IDBI bank? How much interest rate they will charge for rupees 4 lakh?
  12. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  13. How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?
  14. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank without guarantor? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. Concession in IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for Physically Handicapped candidate?
  18. Are hostel charges included in Education Loan policy of IDBI Bank?
21st October 2017, 11:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get education loan for whole fees from IDBI Bank?

To get an education loan for whole fees from IDBI Bank, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. The education loan amount will cover the expenses of Tuition Fee, Amount required to purchase books, Laboratory Fee, Computer/ Laptop amount (if required), etc.,. You should have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, ID Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
21st October 2017, 04:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BE in EEE from Anna University and now looking for M.Tech so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me process to get education loan for whole fees from IDBI Bank?

Those students who got admission through an entrance examination or merit based selection process or through management quota are eligible to apply for the education loan from IDBI Bank. There is no processing fee for the education loan for studies in India in IDBI Bank. Students can apply online or contact nearest branch for an IDBI Bank education loan. They have to apply with necessary documents like age proof, address proof, mark sheets of last qualifying examination, proof of admission, schedule of expenses for the specified course, parent employment proof or income proof, last three months salary slip etc. There is no margin money for a loan of up to Rs 4 lakh and for over Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% of total course expenses.
21st October 2017, 06:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get an education loan from IDBI Bank for pursuing M.Tech course after completion of your B.E EEE course, you should have obtained admission in M.Tech course in a Government recognised university. I suggest you not to worry because, the education loan amount will include all the expenses required to complete the course. You should have all the documents correctly which you need to submit to bank to get your education loan sanctioned from bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?