28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

List of private Architecture colleges with fees? How to avail education loan from Union Bank of India?

I have completed 12th (Mathematics) with 63% marks and now want to study degree in Architecture from private colleges. Send me list of private Architecture colleges with fees? How to avail education loan from Union Bank of India?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private BDS colleges for which Axis Bank can grant education loan? Total fees required for it?
  2. List of Architecture colleges for which bank can grant education loan
  3. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges in India offering Rocket Science Engineering courses? How to get an education loan from Union Bank?
  5. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  6. Which bank is best to get education loan for MBA course at private college? Processing fees and duration to sanctioned the loan?
  7. List of colleges of Delhi NCR with fees to study MBA in HR? Procedure to get an education loan from Dena Bank and Union Bank?
  8. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  9. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fees to study MBA course from Symbiosis University? How can I avail education loan from UCO Bank?
  11. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  13. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Process to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh at Union Bank of India? How do they give loan amount?
  15. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to avail education loan from Bank of India to study in China? Can I get whole amount in one time?
  17. Is it necessary to have an account in Union Bank to apply for an Education Loan? -- [New]
  18. Which bank will grant me an education loan to study MBBS from private colleges in India? Mortgage and conditions for it?
2nd November 2017, 11:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private Architecture colleges with fees? How to avail education loan from Union Bank of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12th (Mathematics) with 63% marks and now want to study degree in Architecture from private colleges. Send me list of private Architecture colleges with fees? How to avail education loan from Union Bank of India?

List of private Architecture colleges is given below;

Sir J J College of Architecture - Official Website

BIT, Mesra - Official Website

R V School of Architecture - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website

Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture - Official Website

Ansal University - Official Website

The fee for the B.Arch course in Manipal University is around Rs 16,75,000. The fee for the B.Arch course differs from one college to another. Therefore, candidates have to check the details with the college in person or over the phone or on the website.
To avail an education loan from Union Bank of India, students can apply through Vidya Lakshmi Portal or contact the bank branch nearest to their permanent residence. Maximum of Rs 20 Lakhs is offered for studies in India in Union Bank of India. Candidates can find the details in the Union Bank of India website link given Click Here
20th October 2018, 02:09 PM
ravikumarm621

Default Short Term Architecture Designing Courses in Bangalore | Vogue Institute

Register your seat for an architecture course in Bangalore at Vogue Institute, which is a combination of art, design, culture, science and technology. Check out for short term architecture courses, fees structure and placements.
Architecture Designing Course in Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?