5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan from Indian Banks for Abroad studies?

Sir, I want to do MS in Abroad and for this I need to apply an education loan. I have an account in Indian Bank. So, I will apply there first. Can I know that what maximum amount they will provide to me in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Dena Bank?
  2. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?
  3. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  4. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?
  5. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  6. Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  7. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  8. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  10. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  11. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  13. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  14. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of Oriental Bank of Commerce for Abroad studies?
  15. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies? -- [New]
  17. Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?
  18. Chances to get education loan without mortgage? Maximum amount and best bank for it?
6th May 2018, 11:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan from Indian Banks for Abroad studies?

The maximum amount of education loan offered by any bank in India for studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs. Some banks consider the higher loan amount on merit and case-to-case basis. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the bank branch nearest to you or through the respective bank official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?