10th May 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to avail an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 2nd Division in 10th and 12th?

Hello Sir,
I have passed my 10th and 12th with 2nd Division. Now I want to do B.Tech course. I want to apply for an Education Loan. So, with 2nd Division in my schooling I can avail an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan to study B.E./B.Tech if secured 2nd division in both 10th and 12th?
  2. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if secured 2nd Division in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  6. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  7. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  10. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  12. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  13. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  14. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  15. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  16. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
12th May 2016, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to avail an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 2nd Division in 10th and 12th?

For availing loan you need to have secured admission in a recognized university or institute through entrance exam. Your class 12th marks are not that important for loan.

All you have to do is try to get admission in a top college through entrance exam. Once admission is confirmed then apply for loan. You need to have the guarantor for the education loan which can be your parent or guardian.
13th May 2016, 09:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to avail an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 2nd Division in 10th and 12th?

Yes, you can definitely avail education loan to pursue B.Tech course even though you had secured second division in your 10th and 12th. There will not be much problem if you can get admission call from a recognized institute which offers good exposure facilities and if you can comply with the terms and conditions of education loan and follow the norms as per bank's instructions. It is true that bank will ask for previous academic records, but that will not be of high influence in your education loan application if you can get admission in a good institute. Hence try for a good institute by scoring well in the engineering entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?