7th September 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan of 1 lakh from SBI to study Certificate course in Spanish and French? Steps and terms & conditions for it?

Sir, I wanted to study certificate course Spanish & French Language so, I need to get rupees 1 lakh as an education loan from SBI. How to apply for it? Steps and terms & condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  2. Terms and condition to get an education loan of 15 lakh under SBI Global Ed-Vantage scheme to study MS from Australia?
  3. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  4. Where to apply for an education loan of 6.5 lakh per year to study MBBS in Russia? Terms and conditions for it?
  5. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?
  6. What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?
  7. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?
  8. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  9. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  10. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  11. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  12. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?
  13. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  14. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to get education loan in security of fixed deposit of relatives with their consent? Terms and conditions for it?
  16. Eligibility to get Vidya Lakshmi education loan? Terms & conditions to get this loan from a Nationalized banks?
  17. Does the SBI grant education loan to study MBA from ICFAI University? Terms and conditions for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get education loan of 6 lakh to study Deck Cadet Merchant Navy Course from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Terms and conditions for it? Which bank will be beneficial for me?
16th November 2017, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan of 1 lakh from SBI to study Certificate course in Spanish and French? Steps and terms & conditions for it?

You can contact the nearest SBI branch and apply for education loan on an application form along with all the required documents. If the course has good amount of scope, then bank will think about giving you a loan.

They will also consider all your previous loans and credit scores. An education loan of 1 lakh is not that much and you should get it without any issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?