19th June 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for education loan for MBA after scoring only 58 percentage marks in 10th standard?

I have 58% in 10th and 87% in inter and 65% in B.Tech. Should I have eligible for educational loan for mba? Can you please give me the complete details to be followed for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon on this. Thank you for the information in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  2. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  3. Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further?
  4. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure less marks and pursue B.Tech in any low grade college?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for an education loan for B.E after completion of HSC with 97.75 percentage?
  7. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in IGNOU?
  8. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for education loan for doing MBA after engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to get education loan while doing BCA 2nd year?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for an education loan after completion of 12th standard with 76 percentage marks?
  12. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
  13. Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  15. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  16. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  17. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  18. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
20th June 2017, 05:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for education loan for MBA after scoring only 58 percentage marks in 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing MBA course after scoring 58 percentage marks in 10th standard. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. You should have secured admission in MBA course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. You need to submit documents asked by bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?