11th August 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job and repay the education loan if I take for doing BCA?

Is it possible for me to get a job and repay the education loan if I take for doing BCA? or it's not possible for me to get the job at all? Can you please give me the right suggestion to proceed further? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  2. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  3. How can I repay Loan amount after getting job in France through MS course? -- [New]
  4. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Details about getting education loan and repaying it back?
  7. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  8. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  9. Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I repay loan amount in Avanse Education Loan if study and get job in Abroad?
  11. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  12. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  13. How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?
  14. What should I do if am not able to repay the education loan interest during study period? How can I buy some more time to pay the interest later?
  15. Details about job after completing B.Tech in Civil engineering to repay the loan amount?
  16. How to repay education loan of Canara Bank before completion of course?
  17. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management? How to repay after completion of this course?
  18. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
14th August 2017, 05:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job and repay the education loan if I take for doing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get a job and repay the education loan if I take for doing BCA? or it's not possible for me to get the job at all? Can you please give me the right suggestion to proceed further? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Yes, it is possible to get a job after completion of BCA and repay the education loan if you taken it for BCA course. You should first decide the loan amount and check the interest rates. You should choose the education loan from any nationalized banks like SBI, Canara Bank, PNB, Bank of Baroda etc. One best advantage of education loan is that the repayment start only after one year of course completion or six months after you get a job. An education loan is easily available in short time. One disadvantage of education loan is the repayment pressure. It is better to study a course like BCA without an education loan.
14th August 2017, 09:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job and repay the education loan if I take for doing BCA?

Yes, it is possible for you to get a job and repay the education loan if you pursue BCA course. After completion of your BCA course, you can get a good job in any of the best companies. You need to have communication skills and subject knowledge to get placed in campus placements without having any problem for repaying the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?