18th August 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Process to get education loan to study MBBS course from Southern Medical University, China?

Sir, I want to study MBBS course from Southern Medical University, China. So, I want to education loan for it. Please help me and tell me what is the process to get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an education loan from government banks to study MBBS course at Southern Medical University, China?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if secured 84% in 2nd PUC?
  3. Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University? -- [New]
  4. Is Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine approved by MCI to study MBBS course? Process to get an education loan for admission in the above university?
  5. What all difficulties arises to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in China?
  6. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  8. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  9. List of Financial Institutions which offer education loan to study MBBS in China?
  10. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  11. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. How can I get Education Loan for my sonÂ’s MBBS course in China being a NRI Account holder in HSBC Bank?
  16. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in Government recognized Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine?
  18. Can I get education loan to study MBBS if my father has a job in Dubai?
26th August 2017, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get education loan to study MBBS course from Southern Medical University, China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study MBBS course from Southern Medical University, China. So, I want to education loan for it. Please help me and tell me what is the process to get education loan?

Candidates can apply for education loans to study MBBS in China or any other abroad countries in various banks like HDFC Bank. Candidates can avail maximum of Rs 20 Lakhs as an education loan to study in abroad countries. Candidates can take an education loan in HDFC Bank for abroad studies for the following courses: Management Courses, Engineering Courses, Medicine – Graduation + Post Graduation, MCA, Architecture, Hotel and Hospitality, Agriculture and Pure Science. The applicant should be an Indian citizen aged between 16 and 35 years to avail an education loan in HDFC Bank. Candidates have to produce necessary documents for availing education loans like Admission Proof, Schedule of fee, Collateral documents, ID Proof, Residence Proof, Proof of Income, Age Proof etc. A Co-applicant is required for all full time programs. Candidates can contact any nearest HDFC Bank to avail education loans. HDFC Education Loan website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?