8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Interest rate and requirements to get an education loan from Laxmi Vilas Bank?

Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of engineering course but suffering from financial crisis. So, I have decided to apply for an education loan at Laxmi Vilas Bank. Please tell me what is the interest rate charges and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  3. How to get education loan of 6 lakh from ICICI Bank to study degree course? What will be the interest rate and requirements for it?
  4. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best bank in between Dena Bank and Federal Bank to apply for education loan? What is the interest rate and requirements for it?
  7. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  8. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  9. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  10. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  11. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  12. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  13. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  14. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  15. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  16. Which bank offers hassle free education loan smoothly? Interest rate chart for it? -- [New]
  17. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Best bank in between Corporation Bank and Indian Bank for an education loan? Rate of interest for it?
13th October 2017, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rate and requirements to get an education loan from Laxmi Vilas Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of engineering course but suffering from financial crisis. So, I have decided to apply for an education loan at Laxmi Vilas Bank. Please tell me what is the interest rate charges and requirements for it?

Requirements to get an education loan from Lakshmi Vilas Bank are given below;

Applicant should have secured admission to professional or technical courses in India or abroad countries through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or equivalent.

The applicant should be an Indian citizen

There is no margin for a loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs

Parents to be joint borrowers for the education loan

Admission proof and Fee structure of the course to be submitted

ID proof and address proof

Proof of Income – last three months salary slip and last six months bank statement

Academic records, including mark sheets, examination/degree/diploma certificate, etc.

Testimonials from two teachers/professors of the college/school last studied

Applicant should contact the Lakshmi Vilas Bank branch for exact rate of interest for an education loan. It is around 13 to 14% approximately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?