19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria required in 12th standard to get an education loan for further studies?

What is the percentage criteria required in 12th standard to get educational loan for further studies? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which the bank will ask for? It will be helpful if you can provide me the instructions soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for an education loan after completion of 12th standard with 76 percentage marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  3. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  5. Which banks provide education loan for doing BCA after 12th standard?
  6. What is the criteria followed for getting education loan for doing BBA LLB? -- [New]
  7. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking an Education Loan?
  10. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  11. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for an education loan for B.E after completion of HSC with 97.75 percentage?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  14. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc International Politics from USA? Education loan for further studies?
  16. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  17. How can I get an Education Loan without paying interest during study period? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can my father apply for an education loan if already taken an education loan for my sister's studies?
20th June 2017, 04:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required in 12th standard to get an education loan for further studies?

No percentage criteria in 12th standard is required to get an education loan for pursuing your higher studies. Candidates who have passed 12th standard and those who have secured admission in Bachelor's degree course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. The bank will ask you to submit documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission letter, etc., for processing your education loan.
16th January 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required in 12th standard to get an education loan for further studies?

I applied for my daughters education loan in PNB and she scored 57 % marks in 12 th but the bank insists on 60 %. I am in a fix as I belong to Christian minority. Kindly assist this disparity?
Regard
Sadoc
9th April 2021, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I aked indian bank for getting loan they told 85 percentage for a student eligibility to apply loan bt I am getting 79 percentage I'm studying agri no other way for my studies
5th July 2022, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th student get education loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?