21st March 2014, 12:30 PM
tahir talat

Smile Re: Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?

hello i m also engineering student i also want to trasfer to another college so i check the gtu site
GTU.AC.IN AND
GTU TRANSFER PROCEDURE SARCH THIS SITE AND TAKE A INFORMATION FOR TRANSFER

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?
  2. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to change the college in 2nd year B.Sc agri? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?
  5. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  7. What is the procedure to transfer to Vidhyasagar Womens college in Chengalpattu?
  8. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
  9. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  10. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  11. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  12. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  13. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  14. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  15. Can I transfer from one college to another college after 2nd year?
  16. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  17. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  18. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
8th June 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?

Im doing chemical engg 2nd year.now i want to change the college..is it possible ?what is the procedure ?
1st July 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a student in civil b-tech in 4th sem under wbut . Can i change my college ?if that's possible then how to change?
17th August 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

can i transfer self too gov.. college..in gtu(gujarat technological university)...??
16th September 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i am change university in Dr.BAMU To Pune University in after second year. so possible ya impossible.. plz ans mi
29th October 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

now i am in second year by lateral entry, i want to transfer from engg clg affilated to vtu to any engg college of mumbai.. can i?
10th March 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I studied 1st year under Anna universityaffiliataffiliated college...I want to change my college in 2nd year to other atonomus college...I want full details and procedure for this transfer
19th March 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,
main vinod solanki mjp govt.ply.college khandwa m.p main iti (letaral entery ) se 2nd sem (electrical engineerig ) main hu kya mera transfer govt.poly.college betul main ho sakta hai .so plz sir help me
Mob.8962103824
Email:[email protected]
11th April 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am kalai arasi.studying at tuticorin.I want to transfer for tuticorin contituent college to anna university.Is it is possible (or) impossible?
30th April 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir am studying 2yr mechanical engineering under anna university now I want transfer to another clge the clge also gave me a seat . But but nw present going college they are saying me to pay the fees of 3 rd year and get ur tc . Y I wnt to,pay the fees of 3rd year for 3yr only I want tranfer y I should pay the fees for both the clge plz tel the correct reason and tel me what I want to da nw
5th May 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to take change of college 4r 3 rd year from kit tiptur to gmit college davanagere please rply 4r dis message sir
24th July 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to change the branch from mininig to civil in 2nd year.............what should be the percentage to change the branch....and how much is the fees
25th July 2015, 01:10 AM
JSD.

Ya of course Sir!!!

It is nice that your son is doing engineering in aeronautical branch as graduation degree course. Definitely he can change the college during the second year but there is only one restriction.That is the university must be same for the second college.

You have to contact to the university.Tell them what you want,If they can't help than Meet to the higher authority.They will do it because shifting of college is possible but only under the same university.

So if the university is same than only it will be possible to transfer from one college to another.

Regards,
JSD
4th August 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam having 5back subjects and applied for revalution.will i be able apply for tranfer of college
8th September 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm studying in endineering college bikaner rajasthan and i want to change it from college of technology & engineering udaipur rajasthan in 2nd year. So for the same let me know is it possible or not.
20th December 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hai, I'm studying in Aeronautical engineering in a autonomous institution afflicted to Anna University My shifting to Chennai for Business reason. I wish to transfer another college in chennai Afflicted to Same Anna University .So it possible to transfer college from Autonomous college to Non-Autonomous college under same university
10th March 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is doing bds course she is in 1st year nd I would like to change her college please let me know is it possible to change the college nd will she get admission in 2nd year .Please look into the matter. Thanks
30th April 2018, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, one of my friend is studying in Pune bachlors of architecture and she has completed the 2st year so she wants to transfer the admission to Shivaji University kolhapur so can you please let me know what is the procedure for transfer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?