7th April 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs for Electronics Engineering students in India?

how much long we apply in railway for junior engineor . please reply me . my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  2. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India?
  3. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper
  4. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  5. List of government jobs examination for B.E students?
  6. Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Government jobs with pay scale for Diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?
  8. How to get a good job after completing B.E EEE with 65%?
  9. Is there any Government jobs available for Industrial Engineering students?
  10. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  11. Government jobs with expected salary for a diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?
  12. What are the government jobs available for me after passing Electronics Engineering?
  13. List of best government jobs for ECE students?
  14. What are the government jobs available for B.Tech IT students? List of jobs relevant to B.Tech IT course?
  15. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. List government job opportunities for OC caste students? -- [New]
  17. Which type of government jobs are available for CSE students? How to apply for it?
  18. Is it true that there are less government jobs for B.Tech electronics students?
13th August 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs for Electronics Engineering students in India?

Sir, i am 3rd year of ECE branch engineering. Jst provide me the information in whch i cn apply govt job companies. Plz reply to [email protected]
15th May 2013, 08:13 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend,,,,

List of government jobs for Electronics Engineering students in India
----------------------------------------

1.Neyveli Lignite corporation
2.Suzlon Energy Ltd.
3.GVK Power & Infrastructure ltd
4.Power Grid Corporation
5.Siemens Ltd.
6.Crompton Greaves
7.Lanco Infratech Ltd.
8.Suzlon Energy Ltd.
9.Power Grid Corporation
10.bsnl
11.sail
12.gail
13.power grid
14.isro
15.hpcl
16.railway
17.iocl
18.ecil
19.Torrent Power Ltd.
20.RRB(Railway recruitment board)
12th June 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

how we can update with these government form dates and exam dates.
15th June 2013, 02:22 PM
m.rathish reddy

i want to get the exam dates of all government jobs for electrical engineers
12th January 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

wat preparation has to be done upsc and mpsc exams and when a students are applicable for this exam plz let me know as I am student of entc diploma last year....
also suggest me wat should I do after diploma..job or degree
9th March 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Please help me to get a job in BSNL,DRDO,DRDL etc...whcih kind of exams i can attend , and were can i get the coaching for that.
Some tips.
Thanks
27th November 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the latest jobs available in India after btech in electronic/communication and btech in electrical? Sectors avail..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?