1st April 2011, 06:04 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IAS exam while doing final year engineering?

ya of course you can apply for the IAS exam while you are in the final year of engineering but then you should fulfill all the eligibility criteria like that of the age and all other criteria .......

for the other related info you can refer the site:;
www.upsc.gov.in

Related Questions:
  1. IAS exam while doing final year engineering?
  2. Details about IAS exam? How can I write IAS exam? I am doing final year B.E
  3. How to do IAS or IPS? I am a final year of engineering
  4. Will there be any possibility for me to become IAS Officer pursuing final year of ECE?
  5. Can I appear for IAS exam before commencement of B.Com final year results?
  6. Am I eligible to write IAS exam? I am studying final year of engineering
  7. How to appear for IAS and HAS examination? I am a final year computer engineering student
  8. What should I do to clear IAS Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? Exam pattern for this Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  9. Which subjects are better for B.E Computer Science Engineering candidate to take for IAS exam?
  10. Exam pattern of IAS exam? Procedure to get the application form? Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for IPS and IAS exam? I am a B.Com final year student
  12. Am I eligible to write IAS exam after studying final year of engineering?
  13. How to study for IAS after passing B.Tech final year?
  14. Can I try doing IAS when I am 35 years old woman candidate? -- [New]
  15. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing B.Com honors final year?
  17. Eligibility to appear in IAS Preliminary Exam for B.E.(CSE) final year student?
  18. Which subjects to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
1st April 2011, 06:07 PM
mishra245

IAS exam is very hard exam for the graduate students.
But the plus point of your degree is you are maths student so if you try your study now and after this you join a better coaching for the preparation.
Minimum one years preparation is substantial for the graduate student.
Now you can carry study material for the IAS exam and prepare.
1st April 2011, 10:56 PM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

Smile Re: IAS exam while doing final year engineering?

Hello friend
IAS exam which is conducted by upsc is one of the toughest exam in india for this a lot of hard work is required
so my advice is that first of all complete your btech degree and at least fix one job for you in public sector and then start preparing for the exam
for detailed information about the exam please visit the link given below:
www.upsc. gov.in ok

All the best
8th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hiiii everybody
i want to know that if i clear IAS prelims 2011 then can i sit for mains exam if my result is awaited???
can i submit the degree completion certificate at the time of interview???
i m in B.TECH 4th year.
please reply ASAP
16th June 2011, 12:19 AM
SUMITRA_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajameerpasha View Post
hai sir m studieng in final year engineering help me sir how can i take ias exams
yes you can give the ias examinations.
23rd June 2011, 06:11 PM
MonuRai

Dear,

As per my knowledge , you can apply for the IAS exam in your final year but you would be able to give the Mains paper only after completing the graduation as the eligibility criteria says that the the minimum educational qualification required is to be a graduate.

Age limitation is between 21-30 years for the general , 21-33 years for the OBC , 21-35 years for the SC/ST.

The exam pattern consists of the CSAT , Mains , Interview.

More details:- www.upsc.gov.in.

Thanks.
4th August 2011, 06:28 PM
frehman

engineering graduate can attempt the IAS exam for sure. There is no restriction for a graduate for attempting the IAS exam. Since you are having a work experience of 1 year it won’t bring any additional benefits while attending the exam. The performance in the exam is counted.

the general eligibility criteria’s for the above mentioned position is as follows-

Education requirements – The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline with around 50% in the qualifying examination. The candidates should have secured the degree from a recognized university or college. The age limit for the candidates should be between 21-30 years. There is upper age relaxation in case of reserved categories.

The candidates have to undergo a written examination for entrance in to IAS. The syllabus of the exam will be in accordance with the UPSC norms. The short listed candidates in the exam will be called in for the interview. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview. This is a relatively a tough examination. The candidates need to be up to dated about the day to day happenings in the society as well as the subject areas which they had studied.
8th January 2012, 07:05 PM
Temocuccutt

Default 100% Free Backlink IMacro AutoSubmitter

100% Free Backlink IMacro AutoSubmitter

The Fastest Free Way To Get All The High Page Rank Back Links In Free Automated Way

For getting High Page rank back links you have to purchase packs from various authors, then you would go to the web site, sign up for an account on the site, fill in your details, go to your email and login into your verify your email, go back to the original web site and manually login, go to your profile, manually type in the additional link back information and save.

But with my bot you just have to fill in the information in the csv files and just click on the IMacro and the rest will be taken care by the bot.Manually it takes more than 120-180 min to get 20 high PR back links but with my bot its just goanna take you 5-10 to get every thing done.

Some Of The Features Which Bot Offers:
1. All sites are of high page ranks.
2. Automatic Registration To All High Page rank Sites.
3. Automatic One-way back links and bookmarks to your sites along with your targeted keywords.
4. Very easy to use and maintain.

Requirements for this bot:
1. Firefox.
2. PDF reader (Instructions on how to use this bot is in a pdf file).
3. IMacros plug-in (free of cost)
4. Notepad ++ (to edit the csv files).
5. DeCaptcher.com account.

Enjoy!!!

Download Links:
Code:
http://www.filejungle.com/f/hxZ2Vc/BacklinkImacro.zip    
http://www.fileserve.com/file/XVnDKJq/BacklinkImacro.zip   
http://www.filesonic.com/file/3963547835/BacklinkImacro.zip

VERSION 2.0 Coming Soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?