2nd May 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that?

Sir, plz tell mi what is the sallary for D-pharma students ..plz tell its important for me..

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  2. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  3. How to do SAS course in India if I am a student of B.Pharmacy? What would be the salary?
  4. What kind of job can I get after passing 12th commerce? What is the salary in articleship?
  5. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  6. What kind of job is offered in Cognizant BPS? Salary for this post?
  7. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  8. Is it possible to get job with salary of Rs. 40,000 in Private sector being a M.Tech(Cyber Security) postgraduate in India?
  9. What kind of job can I do after doing BSc in Biotech?
  10. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  11. How to study for B.Pharm? How much is the salary in India?
  12. What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?
  13. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  14. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  15. Which is best course between D.Pharma and B.Pharma? Average placement for D.Pharma students?
  16. Why companies in Eastern India pay less salary as compared to rest of the part of India? -- [New]
  17. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?
  18. Kind of jobs provided to B.Sc freshers? Initial salary offered?

27th July 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that?

Hello sir,I just compleated my 2.Can youplease give full information about PHARM D course and salaries in India and foreign countries as soon as possible?thnkewwww sir.

15th June 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What will be better to do job in hospital or in pharmaceutical company after pharmd

21st November 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better to continue studies after completion of d pharmacy

27th April 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Please give an answer to how much on an average does a pharm d completed fresher can get as salary in canada?

11th July 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after pharma d and where I will get job after completing this course and what is it's salary

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?