18th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Required score in GATE (civil engineering) to get into IIT or IISC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
For civil, studies show that you need a cut off of 450 in Gate if you belong to General category, 395 for OBC, 295 for SC and 265 for ST.
i want to know that what can i do for prep. of gate along this clg course

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  2. M.Tech seat in IISC, Banglore and IIT Madras based on my all India GATE civil engineering rank?
  3. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  4. What is the GATE score required to get M.Tech seat? I am a IISc or IIT Bomber student
  5. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Weightage of M.Tech degree from IIT and M.E degree from IISC? GATE score required for admission in these institutes?
  7. How much rank is required in GATE to get into IIT's and in IISC's?
  8. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  9. What is the minimum GATE score required to enter into M.Tech Civil in IIT Madras?
  10. What all options are available with GATE Score of 467? Can I apply for M.Des in IISC & IIT,Kanpur?
  11. What should I choose among B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from IIT Roorkee, Civil Engineering from IIT Madras and Bachelor of Science from IISc Banglore? -- [New]
  12. Minimum GATE score required to enter in IIT Madras for M.Tech civil engineering?
  13. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  14. Can my son get admission in IIT or IISc after clearing GATE EC with 627 score, 1437 AIR and 37.33% marks?
  15. Where can I get direct admission with GATE score of 478 in Civil engineering?
  16. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  17. Which institute will conduct GATE 2016 and GATE 2017?
  18. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
19th August 2011, 01:08 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Required score in GATE (civil engineering) to get into IIT or IISC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by probhakar chakravorty View Post
what is the reqd score in gate(civil engg.) which can get me to any iit's or iisc's

u have to get a rank in the top 300-350 in GATE in order to get into an IIT..

its difficult but not impossible..

all the best..
hope this helps..
16th March 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required score in GATE (civil engineering) to get into IIT or IISC?

civil engineering stream
, gate score, iit
4th April 2012, 10:38 PM
eeroshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that what can i do for prep. of gate along this clg course
my gate score is 395,OBC reservation is der
can i get in any iit for geotech,traffic or environmental??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?