14th May 2011, 06:33 PM
swarnalakshmi

Default Re: How to prepare for BTech Final year placements? Suggest some good companies for Placements?

hi frnd!!!! i am dng my final yr ECE in erode sengunthar eng. col..... can u send me some previous year quest of reputed companies..... pl........

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placements in core companies as my CGPA is 6? Should I prepare for GATE? Which subjects should I go through?
  2. Future after completing Master of Software Engineering degree?
  3. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 65%? How to prepare for campus placements?
  4. How to prepare for campus placements?
  5. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?
  6. Any placements after doing Architecture course from SPA colleges? In which companies can I get placements?
  7. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  8. What kind of jobs are available through Diploma in Advanced Computing? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement with 60% marks average?
  10. List of top engineering colleges with top placement records?
  11. Ideas for forthcoming Placements for me pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? List of good Companies for me?
  12. Which companies are offering off campus placements? How to apply?
  13. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  14. Companies which offer placements in software field for B.Tech Biotech students? What is the criteria?
  15. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  16. How to prepare for the placements and how to clear the written test? I am having a percentage of 60% while in M.A final year
  17. What are the placements for B.Tech EEE students
  18. How to start preparation for Placements? Does C-Language enough to prepare for Placements? Which book is a good choice to prepare for Aptitude?
14th June 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for BTech Final year placements? Suggest some good companies for Placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyasajan View Post
hi i'm doing my 3rd year b.tech it and i got arrear in 3rd semester in mathematics and i cleared it ...i got 80% in all other semesters will it affect my career...will i get placed in a good company like infosys or any other software companies ..i'm tensed please do reply me soon...my percentage in 10th grade is 85% and 12th grade is 81%..please waiting for the reply
ther is no problem for you you have a very good percentage .im sure that you can apply for all top companys and get placed in one of the top company.
for placements get prepare rsagarwal book see all the company test papers know about the company to which u r applying know the selection process in that particular company.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTERE
19th July 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the aptitude questions.mymail id is [email protected]
31st July 2011, 08:31 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
To get placement in any company you must have effective resume.After selecting your resume you have to go through following section test:
*Aptitude teat
*Group discussion
*Personal interview
For aptitutde test just go through RS agarwal book.
And good software companys are:
*Nvedia
*Oracle
*TCS
*Goolge
28th August 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,now i am doing second year electronics and communication engineering madurai.i am coming from middle class family.my aim is to get a job in google,face book,infosys,wipro,cts and tcs etc.how can improve my communication skills and the other skills.what are the books learn to get the job quickly.pls send the this company and other core company details in my email id is [email protected] i can prepare to tell your answer.
thank you sir
31st August 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

sir i get 56% in 10 and 57% in 12 and in btech i got 65% can ii get the job in hcl or in any company sir plz do rply??
11th September 2011, 02:24 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyasajan View Post
hi i'm doing my 3rd year b.tech it and i got arrear in 3rd semester in mathematics and i cleared it ...i got 80% in all other semesters will it affect my career...will i get placed in a good company like infosys or any other software companies ..i'm tensed please do reply me soon...my percentage in 10th grade is 85% and 12th grade is 81%..please waiting for the reply
Its very good to have so much good precentage.Its surely helps you to get good job opportunities.If you prepare for placement then you should have knowledge on some fields like C and C++ languages which are the basic languages.And choose a perticular field like java or .net which helps you to get a good placement.You should also prepare for 2 other subjects like DSA and OS.Its help to give you chance to get a placemant.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?