12th June 2011, 02:13 PM
jkshah1991

How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

At prsent i am study in diploma in compu.eng.in 5th semi now i wont go for further study in usa so pl.give me some advise

18th October 2011, 08:59 PM
chandni kumari 26

Arrow Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

hi dear you can start your further study in usa.I can give you information likewise-free USA College Scholarships, Grants, Fellowships and Financial Aid Positions for Graduate Students

Read more: USA Scholarships : College Scholarships, PhD Scholarships, Postdoctoral, Graduate International Scholarships Fellowships
http://scholarship-positions.com
Thanks
25th October 2011, 10:50 PM
anju anju

Default Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

if u do not know anything about the further studies procedure of U.S.A,,,,you must be aware of the colleges which provides you scholorship too and permits to do part time job while studing,,,, here some tips for u to go for further studies in U.S.A

1) first select the college of your choice on the basis of your budget.
2) if u have passport then well and good if not then apply for it.
3) apply for viza before you fifnish your diploma becouse viza process takes much time, try to aplly this year only.
4) if any relatives are there in U.S.A then well and good it will help you while answering your viza stamping, they may ask you why you want to do further studies in U.S.A ONLY, then you can answer that my relatives live in U.S.A and they will help me for my futher studies over there otherwise you have to plan for part time job which may seem like a hardle in your career.

if it is sufficient as per your requirement then do reply and come up with your some more doubts if any,,,,

best of luck for your career
4th November 2011, 05:52 PM
learningone

Default Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

its very important to have right visa when you go to study in the USA because if you need to work at the same time you should have visa with permission to that and will not corrupt the law
24th November 2011, 03:00 PM
CHAUH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkshah1991 View Post
At prsent i am study in diploma in compu.eng.in 5th semi now i wont go for further study in usa so pl.give me some advise
For further studies to abroad (USA) you need to clear the exam named as TOEFL it is test of english for foregin language. then you can apply for universities in USAand also apply for students visa
31st January 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i secured 42% in 10th and join diploma in computer science after 3 year and in diploma i secure 73%.now i joined b.tech.can i got a good job in future???
8th February 2012, 04:37 PM
mmd2

Post Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Quote:

Reply: It is best to complete a degree in India and then go US for higher studies.

Besides, you have to appear Entrance Exam like GRE, TOEFL and based on the results,

Chances of getting good colleges materialise.

However, check the Web sites of US schools of Admission, for admission criteria, scholarship etc.

Best of Luck
20th February 2012, 02:18 PM
vivekvgva

Hi....
I suggest u to do complete your diploma here in India and you can apply for higher education in usa, uk, etc...There are many Institution offering you the higher education in the countries like usa,uk,spain etc. i hope the syllabus may vary..so i prefer you to complete diploma and to proceed higher education in foreign countries.
26th February 2012, 01:16 PM
wardme

Thumbs up Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Quote:
First of all you will have to apply for Scholarship then you will have to apply for Admission in any of the Recognise university in USA and also VISA car for residing in Usa or study
7th March 2012, 01:58 PM
shabri

hi., please dont go for USA for higher studies for Bachulor degree beceause ur own country ll have a very good institution n wt u learnt in diploma is very small as compare to B.E if u want to go for USA u must have Excellent knowledge of Engg.., n ur vocaballary of English communication The above Qualities u ll get in Engg degree Better u go USA after comleting the Engg.., in ur own country.., I dosent mean that u nt study in USA r in other country other than ur own country..., u try after completing Engg in ur country n go abroad to study the MS it is best choice than u have last it reduces ur budget n u earn the Knowledge in ur own country n u ll be proud of ur country...,
13th March 2012, 04:00 PM
mayurdeshmukh331

Post Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

[email protected]

Get ready with passport etc. and be motivated that you can do it.

For further studies in USA,you need to crack the TOEFL(Test Of English as a Foreign Language).Everything about this examination is given on website http://www.ets.org/toefl
According to your marks,your journey starts...

Then further you have many options for specific studies like graduation degrees, Master of Science etc.You have got lot of knowledge on the Internet,you just need to Google.

There are many colleges and universities offering various courses,you just need to find your convenience,like place, accommodation,fee structure.

At the time,you need to concentrate on you ongoing semesters.
Then find some free time for your interested areas regarding to the sectors in which you desire to work.On this basis find colleges,universities offering courses.
Internet is everything you need to have with some time.Just go on surfing.
Also there are some organisations and consultancies who can offer you the type of education/courses in abroad,as per your qualifications.You can find them in Pune,Mumbai,Delhi etc.
Get ready and work hard....All The Best.
14th March 2012, 12:39 PM
vijaya.dandamudi

Quote:
as u will complete ur diploma in 3 more semisters. start preparing for gre from now itself. down load the previous question papers for gre and trophel. try to answer the questions
2nd April 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

top instituets for hardware and networking for short term in hyderabad?
5th May 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

how is the name of mammels also belong the group of homo sapian
11th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Emergy

Default Brand-new here, only just saying whats up.

Good day everybody, first time on this internet site. Only wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks.
13th June 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

hello sir please advice me if i can join any university in USA after completion of my diploma(Electronics and communication) here in India
2nd July 2012, 09:45 PM
kiranchaitu

after completing diploma in computer engineering we have many ways.we can go through M.S through GRE AND IIMS by GMAT.so u can choose anyone of this.
17th July 2012, 08:45 PM
kosaraju nagendra

For going further studies in usa. from now you have to prepare for GRE,toffel.
GRE is used for visa purpose and toffel is used for scholorship porpose.
In GRE mostly questions regarding to aptitude,reasoning.
In toffel most questions are based on english,like readind -comprehensions,meanings etc.
so it is better to start preparation from now.
24th July 2012, 12:24 AM
abhishek shamra

if you are will to go in abrode so you have to hard work on your english because in the USA like country english language is must for communication so there are 2 most important exam
1-tofel
2-gre
many coaching center conduct the coaching. and there are many college in USA so its a good choise but u hv to work hard
25th July 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i think b-tech in india is best choice...after that u have to think about u.s.a
4th August 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i have to score how much % in diploma in computer engg. to go for further studies in usa
16th August 2012, 01:44 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Dear,

if u do not know anything about the further studies procedure of U.S.A,,,,you must be aware of the colleges which provides you scholorship too and permits to do part time job while studing,,,, here some tips for u to go for further studies in U.S.A

1) first select the college of your choice on the basis of your budget.
2) if u have passport then well and good if not then apply for it.
3) apply for viza before you fifnish your diploma becouse viza process takes much time, try to aplly this year only.
4) if any relatives are there in U.S.A then well and good it will help you while answering your viza stamping, they may ask you why you want to do further studies in U.S.A ONLY, then you can answer that my relatives live in U.S.A and they will help me for my futher studies over there otherwise you have to plan for part time job which may seem like a hardle in your career.

if it is sufficient as per your requirement then do reply and come up with your some more doubts if any,,,,

best of luck for your career.
22nd August 2012, 09:10 PM
koppula.haritha

hi dear you can start your further study in usa.I can give you information likewise-free USA College Scholarships, Grants, Fellowships and Financial Aid Positions for Graduate Students.
if u do not know anything about the further studies procedure of U.S.A,,you must be aware of the colleges which provides you scholorship too and permits to do part time job while studing,,,, here some tips for u to go for further studies in U.S.A
26th August 2012, 11:54 PM
ahmed.umer89

Quote:
after completing ours study u can go ...in middle u cnt go ..u should have certificat
12th September 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

which is best study in b.tech after diploma in u.s.a or india???
2nd October 2012, 11:09 PM
bhadra007

Thumbs up Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Quote:

u can go at below web site for details and it is best for ur course

Harvard University
Address: Massachusetts Hall, Cambridge,
MA 02138
Contact Details: Phone: 0-(617) 495-1000
Web Site: http://www.harvard.edu/
4th December 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

i am studing in 5 th semester of diploma in computer engineering in Govt polytechnic after cbse 10 th. Can i study graduation course in engineering in canada.

Do canadian educational system accept 3 year diploma after 10 th

suresh
9th December 2012, 10:18 PM
Deepak4J

Smile Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Quote:
Hi jkshah, As you asked about studying in USA after Diploma. If you want to do an undergraduate degree B.S. equivalent to B.Sc.or B.Tech. in india, than you need to have a class 12 qualification.
You can get admission in US universities by 12th or undergraduate(like b.sc/b.tech.) qualification. US universities not allows to get admissions after Diploma.

If you have already completed your class 12th, than you can apply for SAT exam which is conducted 6 times a year, at selected locations in india. You will also need a test named TOEFL(test of english as a foreign language), conducted around 30-40 times a year in different locations in india. There is no minimum or maximum marks/age etc.
The SAT test and registration fees would be around $100 and for TOEFL it will $165.
You can register for SAT at www.colegeboard.com/ OR www.collegeboard.org for TOEFL at www.ets.org/toefl.
However, my advised would be that you should complete your bachelor degree course in INDIA and develop your english and communication skill and apply for master degree in USA through the test called GRE.

If you are interested to know more, please reply with your city/state.

Thank You

Best Regards
13th January 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am completed in Diploma in computer engineer and 63%

I am working job in Qube ( Tech Support Engineer ) Can i going to Canada job and education purpose
25th January 2013, 12:18 AM
Manojkumar1271994

Smile Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Having completed diploma in CSC engineering,you have lots of oppurtunities in USA universities like stanford.getting online application form will help you.log on to www.stanford.edu &download appn form.you can also get internships from them. All the best
4th February 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
8th March 2013, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

Am a diploma holder in ECE 10 3 years., can i go USA to work or to study., please give me some guidance
11th March 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in automobile and am searching job in usa in Auto cad field., how i can? pls give some suggestions., and i need to study by parttime
18th April 2013, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

sir I m prasad [email protected] heartly wanted to go to us for my further studies after diploma in computer enginearing...I was in 4 sem of diploma now
through which steps I need to go for admiting in a good college

plz guyz u want to go or were there in us plz guide me,,,
do rply me sir if possible on my mail

thank you
30th April 2013, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I have completed my Diploma Mech. Engg. with Distinction and right now i am working in MNC as i got selected in campus interview....
i have started my furthur studies through AMIE....
I wish to go USA after AMIE for job... So will they consider my degree of AMIE equivalent to B.E degree???
Or I should do Master after going there for more better future???
14th June 2013, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I do my under graduation in Germany with a diploma qualification.. Please help me..
3rd August 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

what is elibigility after mech diploma
5th August 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Quote:
at prsent i am study in diploma in compu.eng.in 5th semi now i wont go for further study in usa so pl.give me some advise
java and c and html and dhtml my name satis 9536203022
7th August 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i get scholarship for further study in USA after completing diploma in mechanical

Nawab,
thank you
17th August 2013, 11:02 PM
hemanth479

Most of the Universities prefer Your GRE and TOEFL scores.To get eligiblity you should get a minimum score in TOEFL. A minimum of 12 years formal education is required to join any undergraduate course. Depending on your financial status apply for visa .
30th August 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i am study in diploma in it 5th sem n after completing my diploma I am going to usa...so I want to degree in usa so wt can I do? wt kind of exam pass befor in usa study?
23rd September 2013, 05:09 PM
R.S.Parmar

Dear friend.....
your thinking about further study in USA is very good...so God bless you....
now i give some tips for you to go for further studies in U.S.A
step:1 first you passed the entrance exam for out of country study....like GRE.
step:2 first select the college of your choice on the basis of your branch and achieve information about collage fees structure.
step:3 if you have passport then well and good if not then apply for it.
step:4 apply for visa before you finish your diploma because visa process take much time, try to apply this year only.
step:5 if any relatives are there in U.S.A then well and good it will help you while answering your visa stamping, they may ask you why you want to do further studies in U.S.A ONLY, then you can answer that my relatives live in U.S.A and they will help me for my further studies over there otherwise you have to plan for part time job which may seem like a harder in your career.

I also give you one website which is useful to you for more details..

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-go-further-studies-usa-after-completing-diploma-computer-engineering-222252.html#ixzz2fhqFDwW6

GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR GOOD CAREER............
23rd September 2013, 09:33 PM
dhakar.sonu

Quote:
hi sir,
if you want to USA for higher studies it is very nice to study. you may by two support
Fist is by references of anybody is working there. but you have to pay more money to study there.
second is you have to write GRE Exam and ilate or toefl exam for eligible to study there on scholarship.

GRE also conducted on two basic for general and subject wise.

and many other scholarships are also present so by them you can get scholarship and can go.

but if have sufficient money to survive there you may go directly to the university adminstration page and can apply for the the perticular study.
20th October 2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
this is not correct way of thinking.you have to complete your engineering in india only.
21st November 2013, 02:35 PM
priestess93

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandni kumari 26 View Post
hi dear you can start your further study in usa.I can give you information likewise-free USA College Scholarships, Grants, Fellowships and Financial Aid Positions for Graduate Students

Read more: USA Scholarships : College Scholarships, PhD Scholarships, Postdoctoral, Graduate International Scholarships Fellowships
http://scholarship-positions.com
Thanks
What are the courses that being offer?
20th January 2014, 01:35 PM
U Sagar

Default Re:How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-go-further-studies-usa-after-completing-diploma-mechanical-engineering

can u Suugest me..?
2nd February 2014, 11:04 AM
RAJESH KUMAR N

dont expect the computer science related jobs.you can have many options in your studies.visit [email protected] and register.the job will call you or mail you from usa.
20th March 2014, 04:40 PM
mrugankpatel92

Well.. If you want to study in abroad you have to appear entrance exams like GRE,IELTS,toffel etc.first you decide in which stream you want to study and in which collage in abroad..and based on that give the entrance exam.
24th March 2014, 08:30 PM
GURUKRIPA2013

To study in U.S.A. first of all u should qualify the TOFEL exam ,
after successful qualify, U will be eligible for USA study.
9th April 2014, 01:28 PM
saigoutam@5

Wink Re: How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Quote:
actually my dear its a simple process after diploma many of the colleges dosen't get a placment for diploma so better u try to apply for the jobs which were offered by the abroad countries like USA,AUSTRILYA,and so on..... mainly they at first conduct an enternce test to see the calabroty of the student n the they take an interview and then they give jobs i said this because of u asked ans study abroad but in india there r many compinies to work n my top most colleges to study..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?