12th June 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed after completion of B.Pharmacy graduation?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed after completion of B.Pharmacy graduation? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the needed information soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant for physics after completion of BEd in methodology?
  2. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage?
  5. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech course after completion of graduation in maths?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IPS after completion of graduation? What is the minimum criteria for graduation?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed after completion of B.Pharmacy graduation? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  13. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Maths after completion of B.Com graduation course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completion of B.Sc graduation in Maharashtra?
  17. Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for manager test after completion of graduation in Bank?
12th June 2017, 06:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed after completion of B.Pharmacy graduation?

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after B Pharmacy course.
The candidates who have successfully completed their bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
Bachelor of Education courses of 3 year duration and there are lot of Institutions which offer B.Ed course.
You must have completed your bachelor degree course with above 50% marks.
Most of the Institutions carry out their own entrance exam for the admission process.
12th June 2017, 08:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed after completion of B.Pharmacy graduation?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completion of your B.Pharmacy course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Commerce/ Arts stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. Since, you have passed your Bachelor's degree course in Pharmacy, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
12th June 2017, 09:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course. The eligibility criteria for this course is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this course.

>>Candidate should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for entrance examination of Bachelor of Education. If you have 50% marks or more in Bachelor of Pharmacy then you can apply for B.Ed course.
12th June 2017, 09:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

1. Academic qualification required for this course is graduation.

2. You need to have at least 50% marks in graduation. For SC/ST candidates it is 45%.

You are eligible for Bachelor of Education after completion of Bachelor of Pharmacy if you meet percentage criteria.
12th June 2017, 11:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue Bachelor of Education 2 year course after completing your Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Students require score of above 50% to get admission into the college of B.Ed.
Most of the Institutions also carry out their own entrance exam for the admission. So you have to qualify the admission test if you want to secure your seat in government institute.
13th June 2017, 01:00 AM
ranu shahi

Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed after completing B. Pharmacy graduation.
Eligibility criteria for opting B. Ed are:-
Candidate must be graduate with any recognized university with at least 50 percent aggregate.
candidate must have to appear for entrance test conducted by various states and other independent educational bodies.
13th June 2017, 06:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Ed after completing B.Pharmacy because the eligibility required to study B.Ed is the candidate need to complete graduation in any stream with 50% from any recognised university.

To get admission in any B.Ed university you need to attend the entrance exam conducted by different universities. The entrance exams are conducted in the month of June & July, so you need to attend and qualify in the exam.

The syllabus includes General aptitude, English, General knowledge, basic arithmetic & logical teaching questions, reasoning and local language test.
21st May 2019, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.pharmacy B.Ed ctet, can I apply government teaching job in science or biology, please give me better solution .....
6th January 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I am eligible for Bed after completion of D pharmacy
26th November 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I had done b.pharm am I eligible for the b.ed course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?