31st May 2010, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for bed in maharashtra?

I appeared for bed english paper also but know I want to take admission in marathi medium b ed college is it possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. Date of sale of the B.Ed exam forms? Where can I get the forms in Pune?
  5. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  6. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  7. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state?
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  10. Procedure of admission in Maharashtra for Karnataka student?
  11. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  12. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  13. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  15. Procedure to take admission in Zila Parishad School of Maharashtra? How many Zila Parishad Schools are present in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  17. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  18. What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra
12th June 2010, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

When are the results of the B.Ed CET 2010-2011(maharashtra) going to be declared?
15th June 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

B ed cet results 2010
15th June 2010, 12:42 PM
Abdul Munaf Iqbal Patel

what is d admission process bed in maharashtra[/QUOTE]Pls give me kolhapur gov. college list
15th June 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Bed CET RESULT 2010
16th June 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about list of b.ed colleges for commerce english medium in pune city.
16th June 2010, 03:49 PM
manojrajak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita mishra View Post
what is d admission process for bed in maharashtra
. pls tel me that after giving bed exam ,how they make merit foreg 10th %,+12th%+15th%+17th% like that so clarify it?
20th June 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know quotas for B ed admission process in maharashtra. any special quotas for B.E. passed candidate. Also I want to know how manyu free seats are available in aurangabad
20th June 2010, 01:55 PM
vakilnikhil

i want to know how many free seats are available in Aurangabad in Maharatshtra and in which college. I want to know any special quoata for B.E passed student.

Please do reply
21st June 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

B.ed Admission procedure & Time table?
21st June 2010, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can you display the result of the CET?
22nd June 2010, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

how we know how many college in maharastara having Marathi medium Economics subject
26th June 2010, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

how much donation required in admission for b.ed degree
2nd July 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

fill the set for first and thern give the exam and then fill the list of collage and take the admission
2nd July 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I have BED cet, now i want Bed COLLEGE list to fill college option form
16th July 2010, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i want bed sillyabus please help
18th July 2010, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

can bed colleges gives us for fees in installments ?
20th July 2010, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when is b.ed admission 1st list
20th July 2010, 05:01 PM
Durgesh N. Bharsat

what is the last date of bed admission 2010 in maharastra
25th July 2010, 11:11 PM
bhanpurwalaumaima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want Bed sllybus pleas help me
go to the nearest bookstore and get a book of B.ed CET... it has it all...
26th July 2010, 05:38 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
now the date for the b.ed exam is already over and if you want to apply then you have to wait for the further notice for the b,ed,so now it is golden chance for you to prepare for the exam in very planned manner,
27th July 2010, 01:48 AM
samratguha

hi friend..
First Round allotment will be declared on 29th July, 2010. and all other informations from the site oasis.mkcl.org/bed/StaticPages/ImpDates.asp
29th July 2010, 12:13 AM
Senior Member+++

Maharashtra B.Ed Admission Procedure Schedule
Find here the details on Maharashtra B.Ed. Admission Procedure Schedule for the academic year starting 2009-2010. The official website for the same is http://oasis.mkcl.org/bed

Latest:
Maharashtra BEd CET Results on June 25

You can download the 2009 BEd brochure from:
http://oasis.mkcl.org/bed/StaticPages/Bed2009AdmissionPros.aspx

07/06/2009
11.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. Common Entrance Test
12.00 p.m. to 1.00 p.m. English Language Content Test Only for those interested to take admission in English Medium

22/06/2009 At 3.00 p.m. CET result will be available on MKCL Website http://oasis.mkcl.org/bed
UPDATE: The results will now be declared on June 25th

22/06/2009 - 04/07/2009
9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Distribution of CET Mark List to candidates
9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Eligible candidate in Academic & CET score shall fill the form preferential order form or the colleges of their choice.

10/07/2009 At 3.00 p.m.
Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates for Govt. & Aided in 70%, 28%, 2% Quota on website. (First Round).
http://oasis.mkcl.org/bed

10/07/2009 - 15/07/2009 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Issuing Provisional Admit letters to candidates provisionally Admitted in 70%, 28%, 2% quota (Govt. & Aided Colleges). (First Round)

10/07/2009 - 17/07/2009 Within College office Hours Admitted students Report to concern college and finalize the Admission

21/07/2009 At 3.00 p.m. Publishing College wise list of admitted candidates for Govt. Aided & non-Aided. in 70%, 28%, 2% quota (Second Round)

21/07/2009 - 29/07/3009 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Issuing Provisional Admit letters to candidates provisionally Admitted in 70%, 28%, 2% quota. (Second Round)

21/07/2009 - 30/07/2009 With in College office Hours Admitted students Report to concern college and finalize the Admission.

03/08/2009 After 3.00 p.m. Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates for Govt. Aided & Non-Aided. 70%, 28%, 2% quota on website (If seats remain vacant Third Round)

03/08/2009 10/08/2009 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Issuing Provisional Admit letters to candidates provisionally Admitted in 70%, 28%, 2% quota. (Third Round)

03/08/2009 - 11/08/2009 Within College office Hours Admitted students Report to concern college and finalize the Admission

17/08/2009 At 3.00 p.m. Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates on website for Govt. Aided & Non-Aided. 70%, 28%, 2% quota on website. (If seats remain vacant Fourth Round)

17/08/2009 21/08/2009 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Issuing Provisional Admit letters to candidates provisionally Admitted in 70%, 28%, 2% quota. (Fourth Round)

17/08/2009 22/08/2009 Within College office Hours Admitted students Report to concern college and finalize the admission

29/08/2009 31/08/2009 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Spot admission at regional level by Regional Joint Direct, H.E. For the remaining vacant seats in the college of the region. (all vacant Seats will be converted into 70%).

AT 7:41 PM
LABELS: ADMISSIONS
13 COMMENTS:

shreya said...
can any one tell me when is 2010 MH CET for B.ed going to place and when will be forms available in mumbai?? pls

FEBRUARY 11, 2010 5:50 AM
megha said...
i too want to know the date for release of B.ed entrance forms(MH)& the proposed date of exam conduction for year 2009-10.

MARCH 8, 2010 11:32 PM
megha said...
shreya, myself shrikant oza,as the UG exams got delayed,the ent. exam ur askng for will b accordingly delayed & it is supposed to b around 8th of june.

MARCH 8, 2010 11:35 PM
amita said...
plz let me know if anybody comes to know the date for release of B.ed entrance forms

MARCH 11, 2010 6:47 AM
anwar said...
plz let me know if anybody comes to know the date for release of B.ed entrance forms

MARCH 21, 2010 5:05 AM
abhijeet said...
Please let me know if anybody come to know the date for release of B.Ed entrance form
Thanks in advance for your help

APRIL 11, 2010 8:22 PM
sakina said...
the b.ed forms will come out on 29th april-20 th may and the exams are held on 30th may

APRIL 28, 2010 8:30 PM
Sagar said...
BED CET FORMS ARE WHERE AVAILABLE

APRIL 28, 2010 11:44 PM
Anonymous said...
yeah....where can v get the forms???

MAY 9, 2010 9:16 AM
seema said...
trying to get the forms to fill. today is the last day and am desperate/

MAY 19, 2010 10:58 PM
vaibhavsamrat said...
what eligibility to get admssion for b.ed.
if degree mark is 49% please tell me.

JUNE 3, 2010 7:19 AM
Anonymous said...
when is the result of b.ed cet?

JUNE 23, 2010 10:27 PM
Suchita said...
on what basis should we fill the college preferences for english medium

JUNE 30, 2010 10:50 PM
POST A COMMENT

Newer Post Older Post Home
SEARCH

Admissions Updates
Jobs Notification
Results News
Scholarships Notice
ARCHIVES

July 2010 (10)
June 2010 (7)
May 2010 (25)
April 2010 (22)
March 2010 (20)
February 2010 (13)
January 2010 (17)
December 2009 (12)
November 2009 (20)
October 2009 (22)
September 2009 (35)
August 2009 (44)
July 2009 (100)
June 2009 (143)
May 2009 (81)
April 2009 (39)
March 2009 (69)
February 2009 (67)
January 2009 (35)
December 2008 (45)
November 2008 (83)
October 2008 (31)
September 2008 (71)
August 2008 (18)
July 2008 (96)
June 2008 (101)
May 2008 (102)
29th July 2010, 03:04 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

you have to give the cet exam
the detail of the exam are a follow
1. Eligibility for admission
1.1 Admission for the Regular B.Ed. Course run in Government, Non-government Aided, Unaided,
Aided and Unaided Minority Colleges of Education in Maharashtra, will be given through the Centralized
Admission Process (CAP) by conducting the Common Entrance Test (CET) according to Merit as
per the Government Resolution NGC-2004/(41/04) Mashi-3, dated 16 February 2004 by Director
of Education (Higher Education) Maharashtra State, Pune, through Single Window System.
a) Government, Aided and Aided Minority Colleges of Education- 100% Seats,
b) Non-Government un-aided Colleges and Non-Government Minority un-aided Colleges
participating in the Centralised Admission Procedure -100% Seats
1 .2 It is obligatory that Non-Government Un-aided and Un-aided minority colleges of education will fill
in 100% seats through the Centralized Admission Process either from Government CAP or through
Association CET followed by Association CAP.
1 .3 Admission to the Non-Government unaided colleges of Education who are the members of Association
will be compulsorily through Single Window System on the basis of the Common Entrance Test
(CET) conducted for the respective year by Association. Hon. Supreme Court/ Hon. High Court/
decisions of the Pravesh Niyantran Samiti/rules published time to time by the Government will be
mandatory. It is obligatory for the Colleges of Education to get the list of admitted candidates certified.
1.4 a) 1. Candidate who have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation from recognized Non-
Agriculture University/ Agriculture University/Open University/Deemed University in Arts/
Science/ Commerce/ Home Science/ / Agriculture Science/ Computer/ Information Technology/
Engineering/ B. S. W. faculty in the School/ Higher secondary subjects and the candidates
belonging to Open, OBC and Special B C Category who have secured minimum 45%
marks, candidates of Backward Class category, who have secured minimum 40% marks
and candidates of Out side Maharashtra Universities belonging to all categories who have
secured minimum 45% marks at Graduate/Post Graduate degree will be eligible for CET
examination being conducted for B. Ed. Admission.
2. The minimum qualifying marks in CET for Open, O.B.C and S.B.C. category candidates
should be 18 marks out 50, for B. C. categories candidates 15 marks and the candidates
from Out of Maharashtra Universities belonging to all categories, 18 marks for geting eligible
for admission to B. Ed. Course.
b) Students desirous of seeking admission to English Medium Colleges of Education will have to
appear for English Language Knowledge Test along with CET. It is essential for the candidates
to secure minimum 25 marks (50%) out of 50.
c) The condition mentioned in 1.4 a) (1) of minimum percentage of marks at Degree/ Post graduation
will not be applicable to those candidates who are already in service as a Full time Teachers
and those who have continously served for minimum two years.
The Experience certificate of such candidates must be countersigned by the District Education
Officer/ Block Education Officer. However, the condition of 1 .4 a (2) of minimum score in CET
is applicable to such candidates.
(18)
d) The candidates who have appeared for Degree Examination in March/April 2010 are eligible
to appear for CET. The Candidates whose results are declared before the schedule of filling of
Option Form and who are qualified as per Rule 1.4 (a) and for English Medium 1.4 (a), (b) and
those who will fill in Option Form will be included in the Merit List. The results of Graduation of
those candidates will be declared within the process of admission, can fil up the Option Form
after declaration of result then his/her name will be included in the further admission Process.
Such candidate can not claim his seat according to merit in the admission process conducted
before flling up the Option Form.
1.5 Candidates who have completed their degree from the universities which gives Grades instead of
marks will have to attach a certificate of equivalent Marks shown against the grades from the competent
authority of the University/Department. Candidates will have to attach the decoding list where the
Codes are given to the subjects.
1 .6 The merit and minimum eligibility criteria will be decided by considering the total percentage of marks
secured by the candidate at the degree level.(Some universities award degrees by considering the
marks of Three years, while some award degrees on the basis of consolidating Two years’ of marks
and some award degrees on the basis of the marks obtained only in the Thrird Year.) The calculation
of marks should be as per the pattern adopted by the University.
1.7 1. The candidate cannot select the Compulsory subject of Graduation as the First Method. The
subject should have been studied as Optional subject. The candidate must have studied total Six
papers of the subject during the First, Second and Third year of Degree Course. The subject to
be selected as a method must be one of the subjects studied at Secondary I Higher Secondary
School Level. The candidate will be eligible to be admitted in the college where facility of
teaching concerned subject is available.
2. The candidates preferring colleges in the jurisdiction of Nagpur University as per the Statues of
the university, he must have studied the subject to be offered as special method at graduation
level. Moreover, the second subject of the special method should also have been studied at
graduation level like the First Method Subject. Moreover, the candidate must have studied
English as one of the subjects at least for one year during the degree course.The candidate
desirous of seeking admission in the colleges of education following under the jurisdiction of
Nagpur University, must be eligibile for admission as per the norms of Nagpur University. The
candidates desirous of seeking admission in Nagpur University must have studied any two of
the following subjects as Optional Subjects at the degree level for selecting the methods and
provided the colleges have the facility of teaching the concerned subjects: 1. Marathi 2. English
3. Hindi 4. Sanskrit 5. Pali 6. Urdu 7. History 8. Geography 9. Civics 10. Economics
11. Commerce 12. Chemistry 13. Physics 14. Biology 15. Mathematics 16. Home Science
17. Music.
3. In some of the universities in Maharashtra, a candidate can secure degree by offering in all five
papers of a subject at the First, Second and Third year of graduation taken together. Candidates
of such universities who have secured a degree by offering five papers as Optional or subsidiary
subjects can offer that subject as the First Method and such candidates can be consider eligible
for admission to B. Ed. Course.
4. In Nagpur and Amravati University, a candidate has to offer five subjects for the first year of
degree course out of them two are compulsory and three are optional. Those subjects are continued
in the Second and Third year of the course. Therefore, a candidate can secure a degree after
studying only three papers of the Optional/Subsidiary subject. Hence, a candidate who has
graduated from Nagpur/ Amravati or any other University from Maharashtra having three papers
of the respective subject at Optional or Subsidiaryl level, then the candidate can select that
subject as first teaching method and will be held eligible for admission to B. Ed. Course.
(19)
5. If a candidates desires and is eligible for selecting two or more teaching methods, then he/she
should mention in the application form as per the instructions given. However, a candidate cannot
offer the compulsory subject as a Method. The subject/s to be offered for methodology must be
the Optional or Subsidiary subjects. Compulsory subject cannot be offered as a Method of
Teaching.
6. a) If a candidate has secured additional degree in an additional subject, then the candidate can
offer that subject as a Method. However, the marks scored at the first degree by the candidate
shall only be considered while calculating the merit of the candidate..
b) As per the ordinance of Nagpur University, the candidate who has obtained a degree in an
additional subject, he/she cannot offer that subject as a Method.
7. Information regarding the In-take Capacity,Medium, Teaching Methods, Tuition Fee and other
information of the Colleges of Education participating in Centralized Admission Process will be
made available on the Web-Site and at ALC at the time of filling the Preference Form.
1.8 a) In case of the Graduates from Commerce, Social Sciences, Agricultural Science, Computer,
Information Technology, Engineering, and BSW, faculty, the candidate should mention his/her
discipline in the Application form instead of the Teaching Method. The respective teaching
methods are not available in all the Colleges of Education. However, as per the Government
Resolution seats are reserved for the respective subjects/ discipline in all the Colleges of Education.
The Candidates admitted as per merit and the preference in any such college shall have no right
to claim his/her subject as a Method of Teaching. If a candidate wishes to opt his graduation
subject as a Teaching Method then he/she should give preference to those colleges in the
Option Form having the concerned Method.
b) The candidate admitted as per the clause 1.8 (a) through Cetralized Admission Process his
method will be decided by Principal of the college where the candidate has secured admission
based on the related subject offered at Graduation/Post Graduation. For example in case of
Information Technology, Agriculture and Computer Science subjects the candidate will have to
opt for Science, Mathematics as Methods of Teaching.
c) The Merit list will be prepared for each college according to availability of seats, as per category,
subject, medium and quota as specified below:
1. For the University through which the First degree is obtained : 70%
2. For the Graduates of Other Universities from Maharashtra : 28%
3. Graduate of Universities ouside the State of Maharashtra : 2%
4. This Distribution of quota will continue upto the Third Round of the admission
29th July 2010, 03:21 PM
s.k.singh

the admission is totally based on the entrance examination take by the government of the Maharashtra,after qualifying that examination you will go for the b.ed then after getting training you can work as a teacher,
16th August 2010, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I want to do b ed but not having any knowledge.Also I want to know about fees
25th October 2010, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT B.ED ENTRANCE EXAM IN 2011 IN MAHARASHTRA
2nd December 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

hey i, wuld like to know d procedure for applying for B'ed online wid forms n application details, because d sites provided ealier dsnt give clear explaination of where and how to apply, I would also like to know where i will get study material for CET exams,....thanks
2nd December 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B. Ed not having any knowledge.Also I want to know about fees & Also I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT B.ED (CET) ENTRANCE EXAM IN 2011 IN MAHARASHTRA
2nd December 2010, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

too want to know the date for release of D.ed entrance forms(MH)& the proposed date of exam conduction for year 2010-11.
9th January 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

where do get the forms for b.ed entrance exam
9th January 2011, 11:16 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello friend,
Admission procedure for bed in maharashtra B.Ed. Admission Procedure Schedule
go through the official website :
http://oasis.mkcl.org/bed.

good luck...
10th January 2011, 07:03 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Admission procedure for bed in maharashtra
07/06/2009
12.00 p.m. to 1.00 p.m. English Language Content Test Only for those interested to take admission in English Medium
22/06/2009 At 3.00 p.m. CET result will be available on MKCL Website http://oasis.mkcl.org/bed
UPDATE: The results will now be declared on June 25th.

good luck.
10th January 2011, 10:19 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Please visit the follwing website of Maharashta Directorate Of Edu to get all required information: http://oasis.mkcl.org/bed/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
10th January 2011, 11:31 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Date for B.Ed exam of maharashtra has already ended.

Still you can refer the following website for notification detail & be ready for next time.
Refer the Official website for more information:
http://www.uppsc.org.in./

Also do refer Newspaper such as Employment News as it carries much information regarding such exam dates.

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!
29th January 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about Bed cet exams details
29th January 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i want Bed cet exams details
3rd February 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

hi,

i want to do B.ed. from maharashtra, but i did B.A. from Andhra university in the year 2005 and i am staying in mumbai since 25 years....is it possible to get an admission here, if i write maharashtra cet exam.

And my second question is if i want to get an admission in un-aided colleges should i write different entrance exam for b.ed.

i am confused.. please clarify..
4th February 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to take admission in b.ed when b.ed form are issue?
17th February 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

hi, i want to appear for entrance of b.ed 2011. how to register for the entrance exams please guide me
27th February 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

plese send me date of b.ed entrance exam ( Maharashtra Board)

[email protected]
28th February 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

whe form is releasing of b ed in maharastra 2011
1st March 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

bed CET-2011 admission prpcedure
11th March 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Please can u help us to know the dates of CET for bed in Maharastra?
16th March 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,

Is the cet (2011-12) of bed has taken for the maharashtra . I stay in thane city.
Plz guide me in this matter.
Thank u.
22nd March 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I want Bed sllybus Pleas help me
please, give me details for admission procedure of b.ed. cet.exam.2011-12

please send me detail of above. my email ID: [email protected]

thanking you
23rd March 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.ED forms are available now for 2011 year
26th March 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed 2011 what is the qualification required
27th March 2011, 02:28 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,

07/06/2009

UPDATE: The results will now be declared on June 25th.

Thank
12th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my graduation in 2009 and since then i had not joined any college or university.Now I want to pursue B.Ed course this year so will I have to submit the gap certificate to the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?