10th September 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in Maharashtra for Karnataka student?

I will complete diploma in cs from Karnataka state so i want admission in be in Maharashtra so what
is the procedure for the admission

Related Questions:
  1. Karnataka domicile can get admission in Maharashtra?
  2. How to take admission in diploma in Karnataka? What is the procedure?
  3. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Karnataka Medical College for a domicile student who has secured 10613 rank in NEET-UG?
  5. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?
  6. Procedure to give CET exam in Karnataka?
  7. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  8. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  9. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  10. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  11. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the best companies for Aeronautical?
  13. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  14. Marks needed in AIEEE and MHT CET for admission in SPCE? Procedure of admission for outside Maharashtra State Student?
  15. What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra
  16. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after completing diploma in Karnataka
  18. Procedure to get admission in BAMS in Karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?