21st December 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?

Now I am in 9th std plz guide me, I want to do aeronautical engineering and I want go to nasa then what I should do by aditya matade
21st January 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi!! I am Chandana studying 10th grade. My aim is that to become a Aeronautical engineer. So... I want to know what education should i take to reach my goal by after Diploma exam.And what are the best colleges to join after Diploma exam to become aeronautical engineer??
22nd January 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I am Chandana studying 10th grade in Andhra Pradesh, Nellore district, kavali. My aim is to become a Aeronautical engineer in teen age. So.....I came to know that we should have knowledge in mathematics, physics, chemistry subjects. I want to know that how to reach my goal through polytechnic after 10th?
19th April 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10th successfully. I aspire to become a aeronautical engineer. What should I choose in my 11th and 12TH PCMB OR PCMC OR PCMC. Which is good?
29th May 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam, i am R.Antony Crispin completed my 10th grade in ICSE syllabus with 75% so i want to became a Aeronautical engineer so should i have to choose PCM computer science in 1 grade and also please say me more how can i archive my goal.
Mam please suggest me.
thankyou!
11th August 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an aeronautical engineer but my big problem is that that I don't know it's path. So it is my humble request to you to give me information in steps...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?