11th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Vikkybablu8

Default Re: Difference between B.Tech and B.Tech (hons) Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the difference between b tech and b tech(hons)?
and which one is better option to opt b tech or b tech(hons) in computer science and engineering
hai
b.tech(hons)is a better option....
In B.tech, you have to study all the engineering subjects, But if you opt B.tech Hons. then you have to study only one of the engineering subjectsin more depth.
So, in B.tech you have to study all the subjects given by colleges. But inB.tech Hons.
you have to study only one subjects which you like the most and you getspecilization
only in one subjects
25th June 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How B.Tech (HONS.) @ Lovely Professional University is valued ?
25th June 2012, 12:56 PM
tanveersandhu

Hello friend i want to tell you that if you go for the B.Tech than you will have to study all the respective subjects of your adopted branch and will get a degree based on your percentage in all your engineering subjects. But the thing with B.Tech (Hons.) is that you have to choose a subject of your interest and will get to learn that subject thoroughly. Your degree will be based as expert on your chosen subject.
I hope i am clear with that and it may help you know the difference well. Thanks.
5th July 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Difference between B.Tech and B.Tech (hons) Honors?

Yes !!
It was also equally correct ..
if u score more then 75% in B.Tech and no back in any any sem or some similar criteria .. Then u r entitled with B.Tech, hons degree ..

which itself means that u have studied good .. and makes the actual defination of hons. Now-a-days college has introduced direct hons course, but that's not the actual defination of B.Tech, hons

In professional world just b.Tech and B.Tech hons hardly matters ..
But still I believe that B.Tech hons is symbol of hard work .. and helps you much in higher studies, teaching, reserch etc
24th July 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

ii am in sastra and was thinking of applying for honours, but i heard from my friends that only 5 or so students will be selected ultimately.is it really worth working so hard ?
is there a certain preference for Btech(hons), if i choose to pursue higher studies??
25th July 2012, 01:35 PM
sheelasnj

In B.tech, you have to study all the engineering subjects, But if you opt B.tech Hons. then you have to study only one of the engineering subjects in more depth.

So, in B.tech you have to study all the subjects given by colleges. But in B.tech Hons.
you have to study only one subjects which you like the most and you get specilization
only in one subjects.

So, according to me, B.tech Hons. is the best option,
16th February 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hello frinds ....my question is what is difference between BS-tech and B-tech?please tel me as soon as possible i will be very thankfull to u.
22nd June 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

whats the difference between btech and btech hons ??? why we have to study one subject in depth as it is UG course ??
5th April 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i a b tech (pass) frpm preston university pakistan,,,i want to get admission in BE engineering in any private or government university here at pakistan,,,any university will give me admission on 2nd year or not??
15th September 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Difference between B.Tech and B.Tech (hons) Honors?

difference between btec and honours d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the difference between b tech and b tech(hons)?
and which one is better option to opt b tech or b tech(hons) in computer science and engineering
23rd May 2015, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

which one be tween btech and hourners at university that having more value
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?