14th January 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it?

I passed 10th exam in 2010 from c.b.s.e board,,,, now I am doing b.com 2 year I want to change my date of birth, can it be change??
plz rply...
16th January 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it?

hi, guys I am in a big problem. my date of in transfer certificate of my previous school is 18/03/2000 and in my birth certificate it is 19/03/2000 and my previous school cannot change my dob in TC. I got admission in class 9 in a new school cbse and my registration is already completed in which my dob is 18/03/2000 and I want to change it in 19/03/2000 but my school authority is saying that they cannot do anything. please help me to come out from this problem. presently I am in class 10 and after 1 month in march is my board examination. I am in very stress because of my wrong dob problem. please if anyone have solution for this then please tell. you can e-mail me also on [email protected]. please help me I am in very stress.
2nd February 2016, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have completed ssc in the year 1999 my DOB is wrong in ssc certificate 1983 my date of birth is 1988 it is written own by my school principal because I didn't hav my birth certificate when I passed my ssc exam I was 10years old as per law ssc student age should 14years at that time please help me iam very much disturb because of that lot of problem in my career.. please help me I will be very much thankful to you please
6th February 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to correct dob in 10th marksheet if the duration limit crosses that is i am 6 years late. How do i do it? Pllllzzz reply asap.
21st May 2016, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the date of birth in 10th certificate
4th June 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have a different date of birth on my 10th mark sheet and on my DOB certificate issued by government authorities. Can I get in trouble for this? What are the solutions?
5th June 2016, 06:17 PM
prameshwar Kumar yadav

Prameshwar Kumar yadav s/o-hiralal yadav m/n-chathi devi I'm very poor email address [email protected] m/ n-9709329105 date of birth
23rd June 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

My name kathiravan.p ,my original birth certificate date is 10.03.1995, my school 10th mark sheet is different date 30.06.1997.changing procedure place tell me frds .my number 8608389578
26th October 2016, 05:45 AM
Raihan hossain

Cool Re: How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it?

I am currently studying in eleven My date of birth was wrongly reduced by 3 yrs from my original date of birth in my class 10th board exam.I feel very unsecure about my future because I want become an teacher in future.I fear that if I am caught then my dream will break and so I want to correctify my date of birth now.I passed out my 10th board exam from wbbse board .Can i change it now.If yes please tell me the procedure.If not then tell me an alternative way how i can secure my future and remove the stress caused due to this problem.Please help me.I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.[/QUOTE]
8th December 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

CBSC rules and regulation should change, me and certain similar problem students are suffering, what should we do
13th December 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I need advice my dob on matric certificate is 31-12-1986,passing year is 2002,but my on birth certificate it's 31-12-1989,i passed 2 classes in one year to cover up such issues my uncle registered my dob as 3 years elder,but i want to change my dob according to birth certificate,now facing an issue board is asking to meet minimum age that is 14years,whearas according to 31-12-1989,my age at the time of passing matric would be 12 years and 8 months,need suggestions,how to get resolve this issue
Regards.
13th December 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in 9th class my dob is written wrong in dmc is 12/1/2000 but my original dob is 21/1/2000 can I change my date of birth
28th December 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, my original date is 16-01-1993 but it is wrongly given as 1990 in 10th certificate....i want to change it...kindly help me, as I am really getting problems to fill most of the Government Forms due to age factor.
I don't have any birth certificate.
Please suggest how can I get it changed??
29th December 2016, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

My real date of birth is 1995 n in 10th certificate it is 1993 by mistakes of my parent .so how can I get rid of this .please reply me as soon as possible .I am waiting for your reply
5th January 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my sslc in 2003 I want to change my DOB BUT don't have any birth certificate is it possible to change and what is the procedure
17th February 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I correct date of birth in 10th marksheet certificate if I have correct DOB in 12th and adhaar card?
24th February 2017, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir have passed 10 certificate from andra Pradesh in certificate 05/04/1995 but my actual 05/04/1997 dob tell me the process how to change my dob in 10 certificate
31st March 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I studied M.Com passed in the year 2015. My 10th class marks memo date of birth is 2 years older than current age. How to change in my marks list tell me the correct procedure
9th April 2017, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My original date of birth is changed during my school admission in class 1, is there any problem in future to become an IAS officer
10th April 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi now I am in b.com my date of birth of my transfer certificate was wrong actually when I am in 1st std they mentioned my wrong date of birth and in my sslc marks card and my PUC marks card my date of birth is wrong what can I do....please suggest
And tell me the procedure to correct my date of birth in my all marks card
15th April 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am from Krishna district atkuru. Sir I want to change my date of birth in ssc certificate but I don't no the process of changing .
15th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am from Krishna district atkuru. Sir I have to change my date of birth in ssc certificate but I don't no the process of changing.
15th April 2017, 07:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The only option available for you is that you should contact your regional CBSE board office.

If there will be any solution they will help you. You must take the necessary documents for correction in date of birth proof.

To get more information about CBSE visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
26th April 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is arfa my original date of birth is 1987, but my high school certificate is wrong date of birth 1986 entered can I change date of birth in high school certificate please tell me and documents
5th May 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying in 9th standard i want to change my date of birth from 2000 to 1999 can i change this in my school records? There is any law relating to this
9th June 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a Muslim from Karnataka and my subcaste is Pinjar which comes under Category 1. But by mistake only Muslim was mentioned without mentioning the sub caste Pinjar while filling in the SSLC Exam form. Muslims come under category 2B which I don't belong to. Please let me know the procedure to enter the right category in SSLC Exam board.
11th June 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam. My pushpa we have 10th certificate 20/06/1993 on date of birth wrong
Correct date of birth 25/12/1995
15th June 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

hi' my name is asif raza 'my problem is my 10th of certificate is wrong my real date 1/06/1999 but wrongly 01/06/1990 printed' and i;am pass 12th class with right certificate because it inclued the afidevid but now i want to take admission in collage but now i don't have time that i go to boar office' but i want to addition in collage then what should do i?
15th June 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

My original date of birth 11/08/1976 which is written in 5 mark sheet, 8 mark sheet , school scoler register,and 12 mark sheet but in 10 mark sheet by mistake my date of birth written 01/08/1976 because in all need birth certificates I was use my 12 mark sheet but at present I select MP SET exam and for the verification demand 10th and 12th both mark sheet so how I can get my 10th correct mark sheet immediately.
1st July 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

My self aiman usmani how i change my dob in high school marksheet .In 2007 i was passed highschool exam. My real dob is 1992 and 1990 is written on my high school mark sheet. Give a solution to change my dob and provide any contact to solve my problem.
I am from uttar pradesh.
23rd July 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir my real Don is 1968 but in 10 marks card 1964.I have one proof is my elder brother Don 1963. I have another brother his Don 1966. But he is not educated.no any proof.I am lecturer in aided college .please suggest me what to do make interchange to original
27th July 2017, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

My actual dob is 1968 but in certificates including 10th remarks card please suggest procedure. Only proof is my elder brother certificates
20th August 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How to correct my date of birth in my college certificate, let me know if possible, procedure to change it?
1st September 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CHANGE OF MY D.O.B IN 10TH OR 12TH CLASS MARKSHEET PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN CHANGE . BECAUSE I WANT TO GO INDIAN ARMY BUT JUST BECAUSE MY DATE OF BIRTH I CAN'T GO IN INDIAN ARMY.
2nd September 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am UDIT kumar Sharma I passed my 10 exam in 2008 jharkhand academy council and currently complete BCA so my problem is my 10 mark sheet birth year is wrongly entered so I though let at be but now I really major problem of my age difference.
28th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mdm , I have passed my Matriculation in 1990 .One mistake occurs in my Father's name only one alphabet .Can it is correct Because my rest of all degree certificate have same except Matriculation. Please suggest me procedure.
10th December 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, My name is prashant. Both me and my brother are preparing for upsc. According to the matriculation certificate, there is only 10 days difference between me and my brother's birth date,that is not possible in practice. So I'm feeling insecure about my future. Please tell me that there will be no problem due to this. If so, please tell her the solution too.
Thanks
24th December 2017, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

My date of birth is not correct in 10th marksheet and 3 days left to fill the mains form I have my birth certificate what I have to do
7th February 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

My name is subahan basha I have passed 10th scc my 10th certificate mark list date of birth is wrong what can I do?
24th February 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam, I Am Pinki From Faridabad. My actual date of birth is 01st august 1991. But in certificates from school to college, the date of birth is 08.09.1989. I have done my graduation from HBSE. Because of some problems i was not able to continue my study. But know i want to continue it. For Post graduation or any masters degree there is the age limit. Now i am facing the age problem for my jobs also. In front of my future, certificate age creating the problems. Kindly suggest it.
25th February 2018, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How to correct Father name in 10th jac board certificate and signature after results
19th March 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have written my date of birth 18_07_2001 instead of writing 18_07_2002, how I can change my year of birth in only intermediate certificate
28th March 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Actually my original dob is October 2 1997 but in my marks card they mentioned feb 10 2000. I have to go for India army but this problem they don't select me please give me suggestions..
26th May 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing job from10 yr.My date of birth was wrongly increase by 2 yrs from my original date of birth in my class 10th board exam.I feel very unsecure about my future because .I fear that if I am caught then my dream will break and so I want to correctify my date of birth now.I passed out my 10th board exam from up board and 12th from up board.Can i change it now.If yes please tell me the procedure.If not then tell me an alternative way how i can secure my future and remove the stress caused due to this problem.Please help me.I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.
19th July 2018, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed my 10th exam on 2003,from cbse as private candidate, so I want to rectify my DOB in 10 class certificate which was mentioned roughly. So please sir advice me a easy process or what can be done to rectify my DOB on my 10th certificate sir advice me
4th August 2018, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

6 month ago i passed 10th class from CBSE school kota Rajasthan but want to do preparation for Dr. and my current age is 2001 but i want 2003
18th September 2018, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Could I know, Maximum years of age difference will be accept - AP Secondary school Board.

The concern is related to DOB change - I would like to change my DOB 4 years due to matches purpose - Original certificate also have incorrect DOB.

Please suggest me - possible ways.

Thanks in advance - Jaya.
26th September 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am preparing for high school from UP Board Actually my Date of birth has been a mistake in the registration of the 9th Class. In the year 2019, my exam is in February.What can I do to get my Correct Date of Birth in my Markshit?
3rd October 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

My name is Vinay, my correct date of birth is 12.8.1991. But in my all documents shows 15.11.1989. Is there any chance to change get birth proof for changing date of birth.
20th November 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon, I have a DOB issue with my 10th class certificate. In my 10th certificate DOB is 20-11-1981. However my Birth certificate which is issued by GHMC consist of 20-11-1984 and I recently collected my 5th class Boafide. It is also having the same thing(20-11-1984).So could you please advise me what is the proceduse that i have to follow to change my 10th certificate.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?