18th January 2013, 01:22 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Jobs after MCA other than software development when programming skills are not strong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmunna View Post
I am doing MCA and my programming skill not strong.
I am interested in web designing and web development.
What preparation or any other certification should I do while doing MCA so that I can get a good job after MCA?
What are the other options other than s/w development where a candidate can go for if his/her programming is not good?
Pls reply.

My email id: [email protected]

Dear Aspirant,

Yes there are many jobs available for the MCA students even though they dont have any strong knowledge in the programming skills.

Following jobs which dont need much skills in the programming:

• SEO Jobs
  • Web Designing Jobs
  • Game Analyst
  • Content Writer
  • Product reviewer
  • Website Maintenance

These are the jobs which can make you get jobs.They dont require any software skills.But simple english and the creative thinking.

The pay will be not big.But the salary can be expected up to 12k per month.

So this doesnt look bad.Is it?

I would say hurray for this opportunities.If i get it.So think on these choices.

Its a good chance if you a get your career in this areas.Since we are having a great number of website and even the company's hire you.If you have some experience in this areas.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
28th August 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs after MCA other than software development when programming skills are not strong?

Which design fields are best for IT students (MCA),For a gud jod?
1st October 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs after MCA other than software development when programming skills are not strong?

dear sir /ma'am !

What should be the best answer for this Question " Why You have joined SEO profile not Development after MCA ?"
20th May 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam
I have done MCA in 2009. I m technical writer but now I want to go in other field . plz guide me in which field I can go but my programming is not strong.

Rgrd
Sonya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?