28th September 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the btech percentage to satisfy MNC interviews eligibility requirements?

i dnt hav abv 60% in my 12th,ug & also 70% in my pg can i get job in company pl. tel sugestions in detail
28th September 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the btech percentage to satisfy MNC interviews eligibility requirements?

i dnt hav abv 60% in my 12th ,ug & also only 70% in my pg. please tel sugestions in detail
29th September 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

am mca qualifier with low % in all but i hav gud comm skill can i get job in company
12th October 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I'm now studying in 7th sem EC...now I'm having 59 in BE...66 in 12th & 86 in 10th.....So can i be able to attend campus selection for Hcl or not please reply me to [email protected]'m waiting for your reply
7th December 2011, 09:02 AM
vigneswari and harishma

Iam very sure that you are going to secure your job in MNC company........

The qualifications that you should have with in you,

1,60% in UG.

2,Very standard communication skills.

3,Enhance your personality (i.e your style of talking,eye contact,hygienic look etc).

4,Be expressive.

5,Be confident.

6,Make interviewer to get impressed by your good answers for their questions....

7,Wear the formal dress for any interviews (dress should give comfortness to you).

---success is yours---------
8th December 2011, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

sir,now i'am studying b.tech third year with 72% aggregate upto b.tech second year.is my percentage is good to get the job in mnc company.is there any s/w jobs who is studying third year
29th January 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is going on 56% and now i am in 3rd year.What should i do about my career,i am very depressed to take it.How can i get a good job..please tell me.
30th January 2012, 12:39 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To get eligible for MNC's you have to fulfill following eligibility criteria:--

1.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

2.Candidate should not have any pending backlogs during graduation.

3.Candidate must not have any study gap more than 2 years.

These are the minimum eligibility criteria you need to fulfill.
So, try to complete your B.tech course with a good percentage of aggregate..
All the best.
30th January 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What should be the btech percentage to satisfy MNC interviews eligibility requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriram.j View Post
i got 70.3% in btech 1st year{JNTU-K} .now i was in 2nd year .so what are the oppurtinites after my btech and what should be btech percentage to satisfy mnc interviews.
dear friend,
firstly congrats for scoring 70% in ur 1st year.Presently the min cutoff for any mnc is 60%.but in future it may change to 65 or 70% , don't worry u have the chance of getting into an mnc.Before that u have to focus on the following things.......
->give number of ppt's in ur second year only.
->u have to increase ur vocab,communication skills,writing skills,listening skills etc.
->u have to make a practice of reading newspaper daily.
->u should be updated with the present technology.
if u practice all these things then u will be success at any level.
all the best
30th January 2012, 04:24 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See my friend to get chance in M.N.C.s is undoubtedly a very good company.This is like a giant company compared to others.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

I. Graduation/Post Graduation : at least have 65% of marks
II. 10+2th standard : at least have 70% of marks
III. 10 th standard : at least have 70% of marks

2. AGE :

age of a candidate should be between 22 to 35 years. Experienced candidate are preferred more than the freshers. But fresher candidates also hired by this company.

3. There should not be more than 2 years educational gaps in the candidate's carrier.

4. There should not be any backlogs.

good luck.
31st January 2012, 12:40 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello friend,

your question will be in almost all the minds of the students who are pursuing b.tech

actually companies whether it is mnc or bpo will keep cutoff because to restrict the heavy flow of applications so you can personally also approach company professional so that you have to satisfy the company hr recruiter to make him believe that you're the good skilled one

and the percentages looked out by some prestigious companies are like

for IBM its 75%

for MIcROSOFT it is 70%

for infosys it is 65%

and so on according to the region

once again im saying you never a company jus take on the basis of percentage it will only check your overall skills like

subject knowledge

aptitude skills

logical thinking

leadership qualities

and so on

all the best my dear

thank you
16th April 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i m having 60% in b.tech do i get the job????
18th April 2012, 08:56 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi

MNC's are the Multi National Companies which work and function both in India, and abroad. So these are the top companies which recruit the best professionals from our country.

Now the Basic Requirement which the MNC's ask for is :

You should be a minimum graduate from a recognized university with a minimum 60% aggregate if you are from any technical line like Medical or Engineering.

Otherwise 50% is the requirement.

If you have even lower percentage, I am really sorry to say that you will have to face tough times ahead.

You can try for the IAS, IPS, Civil Service exams. There is you do well in the entrance exams, then you might get a good job.

Or try doing MBA from a reputated college. It would definitely help you get a job in MNC's.

All the best
19th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in best b tech college i have scored 70.3% marks in 12th from isc board
30th July 2012, 11:02 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriram.j View Post
i got 70.3% in btech 1st year{JNTU-K} .now i was in 2nd year .so what are the oppurtinites after my btech and what should be btech percentage to satisfy mnc interviews.
Look different MNCs has different eligibility criteria like wipro offers eligibility criteria of: the candidate should have scored 60% in latest graduation and post graduation with minimum 50% in class X and XII.
while that of TCS is: the candidate should have scored atleast 60% in 10th,12th and latest graduation.
so it varies from company to company. But most of the companies' eligibility criteria includes candidate must have 60% overall.
So you should also keep in mind and work accordingly.
All the best....!
25th June 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

im 2012 pasout nd i have done job for mostly 1 nd half yr in telecom bt i resigned due to personal prob nd 13hr of work 3hr traveling so im gng down from health so im thinking to quit that nd go for software do im thinking right if it is would you help me wht to learn to opt a software job in mnc or normal IT company
31st August 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i got 71 percentage in 1st year.first i got 68 with one backlog.after i got 61 percentage in 2-1,56 in 2-2 with two backlogs can i get job in it sector if i completes my b.tech with 70 percentage and with no backlogs at the time of placements?please give me the rply. i need it urjently
31st January 2022, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have one back log l cleared my backlog and i have 90 percent in my btech i eligible for mnc companies please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?