24th September 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college?

I am in 8th class. I am fully motivated to IIT. What exams I have to give and what marks I have to achieve? Please help me.
Also, My English is best. I am a computer programmer of RPG Games. If don't trust me, then take my exam. No need to worry about English. Also please tell me syllabus and subject I have to take in 11th to go in IIT. My favorite subjects are Computer and English.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT-Delhi?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in IIT? Can I expect admission in B.Tech Aerospace at IIT with 60% in 12th and a good JEE score next year?
  3. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  4. Can I take the admission in IIT after diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
  5. Process of getting IIT being diploma student?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  7. How to check application form status?
  8. If I score good marks in IIT JEE will I get admission in IIMS and MERI?
  9. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  10. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
  12. Can I give JEE Main in 2017 for 3rd time? Whether JEE Advanced 2017 marks will be required for admission in NITs and IIITs? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  14. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Is the IIT entrance exam same after completion of 12th and diploma course?
  16. How can I prepare for GATE after passing EEE branch
  17. How should we get a good rank in IIT JEE? Is junior or senior intermediate course for IIT important? Can I get a rank by learning for IIT in 2nd year?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT college after scoring 52 marks in IIT JEE?
6th November 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college?

how to prepare for IIT 3 months before the exam?Is it better to prepare for IIT JEE main first rather than advance?
17th March 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How many mark obtained jee for get admission in IIT college mumbai
4th May 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to ask you that in exams what type of questions and from where they come from and their basics
27th May 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

By getting greater marks in 11th & 12th standards can I get admission in foreign universities
8th March 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage are required in10th CBSE to enter in 11th IIT
27th February 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a 9th student I want to know that basic subjects of IIT and what is the mark to qualify in IIT
9th June 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in matric syllabus.I want to know whether he can succeed in IIT JEE exams.Please give suggestions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?