10th February 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IPS Exam 2011: Application Forms, Tentative Dates, Preparation, Books?

dear sir, i want to became an ips officer. plese give me the detail of this exam i am first year of b.a plese reqiued and any information. plese send all information my id [email protected]
10th February 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IPS Exam 2011: Application Forms, Tentative Dates, Preparation, Books?

dear sir i want to became an ips officer so please give me some saggetion.
12th February 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

it has been a myth that a very intelligent guy or gal can clear this exam but average students can also i just waana know the exact way
for prreparing the ips exam and the scope of girls in this field
13th February 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply in IPS? how much qualfction want in IPS?
14th February 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi I Kavitha Kumari ,i want to know what is the date of IPS EXAM in 2011, please send the date info to my e [email protected]
20th February 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i'm pramod kumar. I have done my pgp & MBA. Can u tell me that I am eligible for the IPS officer because it is my dream to achieve this post

please send info to my e [email protected]
23rd February 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i use lens for eyes. is this accept for physical fitness,...
5th March 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com final year student.tell me about the syllabus of IPS exam.
6th March 2011, 08:02 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

IPS EXAM 2011

Civil Services (Prel) Exam, 2011

Date of Notification: 19.02.2011
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 21.03.2011
Date of Exam: 12.06.2011
  • Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
  • Apply offline by purchasing the application form from designated post offices throughout the country.
For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in

For books see the website:http://www.onestopias.com/books/
14th March 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm interested in IPS....but I dont have any idea about it Ive just completed my MBA. plz let me know the steps to be an IPS.
15th March 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am a final year student of BE . can i write IPS exam?
15th March 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am harish sharma m s . i am an BE final year student . can i write IPS exam in this may month
16th March 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i harish an final year student of BE. Can i write IPS exam as my degree wont be completed during this UPSC prilm exam.. please send info to my [email protected]
25th March 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of the exam after month april 20011
27th March 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

pls told
the date for ips eam for 2011.eligibility for the exam
27th March 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a engg student in 3rd year .i m preaper ips exm plz telme please any one suges me....my email [email protected]
1st April 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the next date for IPS exam and when the forms are linkout and how much it takes the time?
3rd April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Is maths a compulsory subject for ips
4th April 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I am nitin sharma

I complete my post graduation c.c.university meerut 3rd div.but i am intrested the ips officer.how can apply me this offficer job,my age 24-25 years of general pls update this job my email id:[email protected]

Thanks & regards
Nitin Sharma
6th April 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I am ANIKET KALAN.I complete F.Y.J.C.(SCIENCE).After 12th HSC exam i want to join INDIAN ARMY/MAHARASHTRA POLICE .
so plese i am wanted all the information of I.P.S exam ANIKET MANOHAR KALAN, DOMBIVLI,MUMBAI421203, MAHARASHTRA.
can u plz give me complete details regarding it.
7th April 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,I am computer engineer.I am planning to seat for IPS exam 2012.If i complete my pre-exam then what optional subject i should select for my main-exam.Please give me proper suggestion.Thank you
13th April 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

hi, it is neccessary to join coaching institute. otherwise self prepration is better way
13th April 2011, 09:35 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

you can sit for UPSC , CSAT exam 2011 which is going to be held in may 2011.after passing this exam you can become an IPS officer.

the detailed information about upsc 2011 exam will be published in the employment news in the month of nov. there will be three stage exam. first stage is preliminary test, after that there will be mains exam, then finally you have to appear for interview .

you should focus on mainly NCERT books for history,geography,economics etc.for aptitude test you can follow RS AGGRAWAL's book.for general study focus on daily newspapers. india today,yojna etc.

you can also join any good coachings.

thanks
15th April 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw about the date and month
of IPS examination
17th April 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: IPS Exam 2011: Application Forms, Tentative Dates, Preparation, Books?

sir,
i m pursuing b.tech,i want to be an IPS officer but i don't know thae form fillup date,can u help me for this.
18th April 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.sc 1st. year now how can i prepare the ips exam.
21st April 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
my name is A.Rajesh i want to know the date of IPS EXAM in 2011, can u please send to my email [email protected]
i am very thankful for you sir.
23rd April 2011, 01:40 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

IPS exam includes in Civil Service exams.

Civil Service preliminary exam notification for 2011:

Date of issuing application form from 19th Feb 2011 to 21st March 2011.
Date of exam is on 12th June 2011.

Now you cannot apply,as the date were closed,so you can apply for next year.

To apply the application form online,then click here (this for next year)

For more information,check this attachment file.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 74 views)
26th April 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i need full detail about how to join IPS, how can i apply for IPS exam? Kindly, send me brief detail about IPS exam on [email protected]
thing you...
26th April 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: IPS Exam 2011: Application Forms, Tentative Dates, Preparation, Books?

respected sir,
i am complete my 3rd year BCA . i want to appear in IPS exam 2011. can u plz give me complete details regarding it, like date of application..... tentative month of exam........ how to prepare for this exam
and reference books....... and give full advice.[/QUOTE]
27th April 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

this is april can i able to fil application form of upsc
30th April 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi...

can you tell me:
1) how to appear for IPS Exam?
2) when to fill up the form for the same?
3) where i will get the application forms?
4)what are the dates, when i have to fill that application form for IPS exam
5)There is any age limit
4th May 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

First I would like to thank this blog for providing all the information needed for the exam. I wana to apply for CSP and CSM (Civil Service 2012). I have some questions regarding this as I'm new and first time to this exam. I appreciate for quick responses.
My date of birth is 15th August 1982 and would like to apply for Civil Service 2012 as the date of application for the 2011 exam is already expired. And I'm from BC community and want to confirm the age relaxation in my present situation. As far as my knowledge I have to apply in coming Oct/Nov for 2012 Civil Service Exam. Please do let me know whether I can choose English as language in Paper-I for CS(Main).
Please send me these details to my maild: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
7th May 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

hi,
myname is lijo jose . i wopuld like to know what are the sub.. in pre test
8th May 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

IS COMPUTER ENGG. IS INCLUDED IN IPS EXAM....?
10th May 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: IPS Exam 2011:application Forms, Tentative Dates, Preparation, Books?

Hi I borun, i want to know what is the date of IPS EXAM in 2011, please send the date info to my (e-mail,) [email protected]
11th May 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i m Mariappa,plz help me.my graduation is completed lasr year
so m intrested in ips officer.tell me process of the exam.
17th May 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

KUMARAVEL
sir iam cmpleted my BE .my future aim is to became a PS officer,,for that what can i do for that when the application is giving and when exam will be held
my emailid :[email protected]
17th May 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

KUMARAVEL
sir my age is 21 -i completed my BE .my future aim is to become a IPS officer or that what can i do sir .when the application is giving and when the examwill be held replay me sir
17th May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hiee im saurav and i just want to know about the date of ips and month.........where is its best center 4 coaching.....i want to be the ips officer........polzz send me details regarding it...............send me on my email id:[email protected]
20th May 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

My name is Ravi, I am study in 2nd year degree in bangalore university my ambition is become a IPS Officer could you pls tell me about
and my e-mail ID is [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
Ravi
21st May 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Respested sir,
i am manoranjani,iwant to write ips exam.i am studing BA.english first yr.please give me the full details of this exam.send me the details of exam for the following months.
23rd May 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am a 3rd year BCCA student. i want to appear in IPS exam 2011. can u plz give me complete details regarding it, like date of application..... tentative month of exam........ how to prepare for this exam
and reference books....... and give full advice. my mail add. [email protected]
26th May 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

HAT I M RAJNISH I HAVE JOIN THE IPS
31st May 2011, 02:13 AM
avadhesh dhakad

Post Re: IPS Exam 2012: Application Forms, Tentative Dates, Preparation, Books?

respected sir,
i am a 2rd year B.com student. i want to appear in IPS exam 2012. can u plz give me complete details regarding it, like date of application..... tentative month of exam........ how to prepare for this exam
and reference books....... and give full advice.
1st June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir ,
I am Maharadevi .. I Want to become an IPS officer... I completed my M.Sc Botany in the year 2008.. I want to know the Exam date for the year 2012. i want to prepare for the exam... I am Hockey Player & Athletic Player in the School Days... Still I want to play ...... what are the important things of that ...plz help me in that .. It's my lifetime aim... i am waiting for your reply.... can you plz kindly forward all the details to [email protected].... waiting
3rd June 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to know at what time form of ips is going to came out & what the procedure of that
6th June 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

where will get application?.
7th June 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared for tybscit i want to become an ips officer can u plz give me complete details regarding it and also list of best ips coaching classes in mumbai
9th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to b an I.P.S officer so what will i do help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?