31st July 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Superintendent of Police being a candidate having completed ECE?

HY SIR I AM DOING MY FIRST YEAR IN BA AND AFTER THAT I WANT TO BECOME A POLICE OFFICER PLEASE HELP ME BY TELLING WHAT IS STUDDIES IS REQUIRED FOR POLICE INSPECTOR OR Superintendent of Police PLEASE REPLY ME SIR 8975275393
9th September 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Superintendent of Police being a candidate having completed ECE?

hello sir
i am bajrang and a b.com 3rd year student how can i apply 4 superintendent of police
10th October 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m completed my Diploma in Electrical in the year of 2003 and now I want to join police force o please sugest that what is the procedure.
22nd November 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is ASHISH RANJAN. I m in 12th standard and i want to become a S.P after complete my Graduation. So i want to know about the procedure,syllabus and all the helpful advises that helps me in my near future.
give 5 lakh and u will become
26th November 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

isnt there any age relaxation for state govt. employees
14th January 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to become superintendent of police i will gve isc exam in 2014 march. What are the qualification for this post please advice me .
29th March 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is subham.sir I have intrest in police department & I want to become superintendent of police.my age is 19 .i am studying b.a first year....so plz sir help me...and reply my ans..what is the process of joint a sp officer.
5th June 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to become sp my name is Ashjad kadri is there any vaccancies
6th June 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

My name is shiek i want to know what group can i take in11th standard to become an sp police ?
11th June 2014, 12:20 PM

hello sir my name is Anita and my dream is to become s.p. what should I do to this achieve this carrier. I m planning to do my gragutation in commerce stream. sir what type of books should I prefer to qualify for this exam
17th June 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
my name is deepjyoti taye , i am studying B.A and it will be completed by 2015... Sir i want to join police force... Sir can you ,kindly tell me what to do / study for becoming an supritendent of police ?
20th August 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is shubham choudhary i am compled off class 12th i have interest of police department & i want to become superintendent of police so please sir tell me how i join?
5th November 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is socially kamar and i`m study in bsc second year now - how cn i become sp sir plzz rply my question
10th November 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

sir can apply for UPSC exam after completing my gradution for becoming SP as right now i am doing graduation from BBA ...... ?
13th December 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Is der any possibility to become an SP without being IPS qualified. . Like promotion or like that
29th January 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,i m mechanical engineer student .i want to became a superintendent of police .so dear sir please tell me how i join it ..
15th March 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hiiieee ... I m shally sachdeva .. I m in 10th tell me which stream I have to select to become SP and also after 2
29th March 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How to became Superintendent of police being a candidate having completed 8th class???Please give me more and information about it.
16th May 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is bhaskaran swami. I'm from jharkhand .and sir I'm pursuing bachelor's degree from Mechanical branch. from NRI INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY BHOPAL . and I'm also participate in rock climbing .I'm also member of scouts and guide . sir I have intrest in police department &
I want to become superintendent of police. so
dear sir please tell me how I join?
18th May 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, l will want to become sp and now l study in bsc non- medical 1st year,so tell me about exam and another information?
14th June 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How to become s.p and which stream is best for s.p in 11class
16th December 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am vandit kaushik and I want to know about the procedure to become a superintendent of police. This year I will pass out my 10 class can you please suggest me which stream should I take further for the same .
Please sir guide me for the same I have been preparing for this since last three years.
Actually I want to take non medical further so I want to know it would be appropriate for the same or not.
Please sir/mam guide me please.
29th February 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir ! In medical exam everything is checked in our body parts but the main question is a person will be selected if his hand is not fractured in lifetiime but even though hand is appeared to be like fractured but not fractured anytime plzz answer this question
2nd March 2016, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi
This is priya bhati ,I am a eng honours student and I want to become SP please guide me and please mention some necessary steps that I can take ...

Thank you
4th January 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir! I want to become a Superintendent of Police.
So,please tell me that how can I become an S.P.

Pease inform me quickly :-Aakash 11th
26th January 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am vaib hav sharma I am studying in class 12 and l have to become a ias officer after completing graduation l have to know the procedure of becoming officer so please guide me and give me time to time information
8th February 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

My name is kishore kumar Reang and I'm from Hailakandi Assam, now I'm studying
B A 2nd Sem.. I want to be a Superintendent of police
So how I become an S. P... Plz answer me
5th March 2017, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am a student of class 9 next month going to be in 10. Can you please tell me that what should I do to be an S.S.P ?
2nd September 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Md sadre alam,age 20..!!
I have completed my graduation, which i have waited for a long time.Now i want to join police force.As a SP what to do to become a SP. I am from odisha belonging to a middle class family
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?