22nd June 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

HOW TO JOIND INDIAN ARMY
23rd June 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

HISIR
I ,MPARMINDER SINGH FROM KASHMIR (SGR) I M INTRESTED TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY BUT MY EYE SIGHT IS WEEK SIR PLZ TELL CAN I JOIN QUALIFACATION IS 10 2(P,C,M)
25th June 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am shravan,studying B.Tech 3rd year.I have lot's of interest to join in Indian Army
and am not interested to continue studies.Please tell me the procedure to join in Indian Army
and how to apply for test?
23rd July 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the training of a soldier
24th July 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir Gud morning I am Kuldeep vyas salve,and i have complited 12th.my age 19 and hieght 172cm,want to guidence for jawan in indian army
please guide me
my num is 9509301402
26th July 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Iam a girl studing in 11th standerd in science.my ambition is to become a soldier and I intrested in it too much.I have 97% in sslc and Ihave about 150 height.can I have any chance to joint in army after completing my 2?
26th July 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Iam a muslim girl studing in 11th in science.Iam too much intrested in joining army.I have 97% for sslc and I have about 150 height.can I have any chance in joining army after completing my 2 ?
30th July 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bcom, how can i join army
10th August 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 and I have scored 54% in my 2 exams with PCMB option.I want to join the Indian Army and serve my country.I am twenty four years old and I want to join the Indian Army as a Jawan.I am interested but I dont have proper guidance.So please help me I am ready to join the training from this moment.Please help me.I reside in munger in bihar. i am alreedy ncc student
my name is shashi kant goswami
i try thee time for joni indian army but not success i hight 5''6
plz help me i am anytime reedy to join indian army
13th August 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

My name is kunwar presently posted in itbp but i want to join army my education qualification is 2 my dob is jan88 can i join indian army as a soldire
19th August 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

My name is sumant kumar from state bihar sir this year iam 10 2 passed(pcm) only 53%marks iam interested to join indian army please give me knoldge in this field and give me knoldge in training institute in this field
19th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

My name is sumant kumar from state bihar sir this year iam 10 2 passed(pcm) only 53%marks iam interested to join indian army please give me knoldge in this field and give me knoldge in training institute in this field
23rd August 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

My english is very week but joing ma i army
24th August 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

My name is Diwakar prasad
I want to ask one question Sir
may i join Indian army as a jawan after matric pass
i don't have intermediate passing certificates or marks sheet
6th September 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Malleswara Rao
My dream is join to indian army soldier, Present I am studying 12 standard at AP IIIT Kadapa. After 12 standard what I want to do? My height is 173cm. Please give me reply can I join to Indian army. Thanks you. My mail ID is [email protected]
17th September 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

VOCATIONAL COURSES ELIGIBLE FOR SOIDIER TECHNICAL
28th September 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir my self Damodar, i have completed 2nd year and i have to join army whether the Ncc certificate is needed or not please tell the rules and regulation
to join.
17th October 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am vinshanth ap,and i completed my 2.my age 21.I want to join INDIAN Army and serve my country.i am very interested but i don't have proper guidance so pleas help me sir.bhart matha ki jai......!
17th October 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

how i join indian army?
Dear sir,
I am abhishek. I am 10th passed. I am scorred 62%. how i join indian army as a soldire? please guide me.My haight 5.9 inc. my wait
49 kg.
17th October 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the Criteria for passing the fitness test???
17th October 2011, 07:17 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

it is very good decision also it is a honored service. thank you very much for your decision.

there are notification when they want jawan to recruit. notification is published in employment news and in their website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in i will suggest you to go through their website to know all the details.

there are also some institution which provide training to join in indian army. you may also join there to fit you for the post.

selam and best of luck for you.

thank you
17th October 2011, 09:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdhash2020 View Post
I have completed my +2 and I have scored 85% in my +2 exams with PCMB option.I want to join the Indian Army and serve my country.I am eighteen years old and I want to join the Indian Army as a Jawan.I am interested but I dont have proper guidance.So please help me I am ready to join the training from this moment.Please help me.I reside in vellore in Taml Nadu
How To Join Indian Army After 12th

In order to join the Indian Army..you can appear for the NDA(National Defense Academy) exam which is held twice a year in the months of April and August..

Eligibility Criteria :-

In order to appear for the NDA exam..you need to fulfill the following criterion :-

1) You should be a 12th pass out in any stream

2) You need to be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years

Apart from these..you should be physically fit and should have a perfect eyesight..

You need to first clear the written exam..then the interview and then the medical examination..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
28th October 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
My name is amirul hassan,i am a student of cls xii commerce i want 2 join indian army..i hve ncc certificate all..hw can i join...
30th October 2011, 04:25 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

There are only a few exams which are conducted all over India for the selection of girls for Indian Army. Though it is a challenging profession and many girls want to
enter into this sector to make a career in this direction, but the selection of girls in this field is very less as compared to boys.

The various exams which are conducted at some specific centers all over India for the selection of girls for army are as follows:
1)CDS(common defense services)-
This exam is conducted by concerned authority for the selection of girls who are suitable for defense sector. Apart from written exam, there are several other phases in such examination.
Apart from intelligence, physical fitness is also very necessary in such exams.

2)OTA(Officers Training Academy)-
As girls are not eligible to appear for NDA(National defense academy) exam, this exam allows them to enter into this profession.This a tough exam and if you qualify
this exam , you would sent for training for a certain period , after that you would be considered as an officer.

3)SSC(Short service commission)-
This is another way to enter into this profession and this exam makes you eligible to work as an officer for a period of 11years after which you have to appear for another exam for
extension of period of service.
But in may opinion, your height as well as your age factor would be a hurdle in appearing for such exams as most of the exams have a maximum age limit less than 32 years.
As far as height is concerned there are different provisions for height in different exams.I would suggest you to check the official website of Indian army for getting more
information in this regard.
25th November 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
my name is Akhilesh shaw i mfrom kolkata now i m student of b.com final year .
i want to join indian army but my hite is 5fit 4nch nd i have 3 certificets of ncc so can u help me how can i apply to join indian army ?
26th November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have completed my +2 and I have scored 85% in my +2 exams with PCMB option.I want to join the Indian Army and serve my country.I am eighteen years old and I want to join the Indian Army as a Jawan.I am interested but I dont have proper guidance.So please help me I am ready to join the training from this moment.Please help me.I reside in vellore in Taml Nadu
you have lot of otions to join army you can try NDA entrace exam
26th November 2011, 10:01 PM
Colonel Rajveer Talwar

Son, i must say that either you dont have any idea of joinig army or dont have qualification , but if u have 85% in science then it a golden, opertunity for u to join army but u should not join army as a solder bcoz this rank is very low and its for low qualification students, so u should try to fillup forms of nda , ima , ota , etc. This are the india best college joining army , navy, air force, . The sequence will be as, u will have to fill form of this college avelable at news shops , and there is no money neaded to study where else u will get 8 thousand per month during tranning at college . After passing out after 3 yeas at college u will be given ranks of 2nd leutenent,
and a government jepp with and salary of 70 thousand , army quater,and honour. If u join army at solder post u will be neded 20 yers of service to reach this post , but u will have to pass intervew taken by any 5 army oficers .for selection at college but if u r selected then it will be the SILVER LINNING(turning point) of ur life. Wish u luck.
14th December 2011, 02:24 PM
tuntunia

since you are 18 years old and you have completed your +2 then at this point of time...Take up exams like NDA 1 and NDA 2...for more details about this exams ..please follow the link..http://www.upsc.gov.in

for higer job details in the field of defence please follow the link..http://www.freshersworld.com
14th December 2011, 06:02 PM
neo-rocks

hi dear,

it is very easy to join army as jawan. for this you have to appear for a very easy test.Question would be come from class 10th math and science. After this you have to go through the physical test.After clearing this you wold become jawan in army.

You can get more information from website
Www.joinindian army.nic.in .

you can also apply for NDA exams which is conducted by UPSC. To get more information for NDA you can visit the officail website of UPSC
http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th January 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

my name-satveer,I have completed my 12th and I have scored 64% in 12th exam with PCM Option.I want to join the Indian army and serve my country. I am ninteen year old. I want to join Indian army.As a jawan or officer.I am interested but I don't have proper guidance.My height 169cm and,so please help me I am ready to join the training from this momemts. Please help me.I relised in village in U.P and I wait to your message.my message No.-8899049771. I wait for your message soon. [email protected]
26th January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir
iam md.minhaz
i have passed Xth year with 60% marks
and iam curently in inter first year
can i join in indian army
request you pls reply
1st February 2012, 04:58 PM
ch.durga ram prasad

[QUOTE=mdhash2020;224870]I have completed my +2 and I have scored 85% in my +2 exams with PCMB option.I want to join the Indian Army and serve my country.I am eighteen years old and I want to join the Indian Army as a Jawan.I am interested but I dont have proper guidance.So please help me I am ready to join the training from this moment.Please help me.I reside in gunturu inandrapradash
11th February 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Surinder sharma Sir I am completed 2 and I have scored 70% in my 2 exam in pseb option. I want to join Indian Army and server my country.
12th February 2012, 07:35 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
After 12th you can try for Army officer...
For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam..
N.D.A exam is conducted by .P.S.C. twice in a year..

Age limit for N.D.A exam is 16.5-19 year..

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
15th February 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i'm doing my engineering final yaer with in 2months me completes my be.tech after that wt i've to do join in indian army as a soldier or officier.. plz suggest me sir
16th February 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i am serving in crpf. i have completed 03 years service. i have 12 passed with 63% marks in PCM .and we will proceeding graduation 2nd year . but my intrest in indian army. and my all dacuments become subbmited in crpf. and we want to join indian army . so please guide me. that how apply in indian army. becouse my hoby in army. please.
16th February 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i passed 11th class and my age is 161/2 years and i join in indian army . so please guide me that how apply in indian army
23rd February 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam sojith mk from kozhikode kerala i will compleate 12 in this year you suggest a good step for join indian army
24th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my b.b.a. i m 23 yers of age, indian army is my dream sir. it's my dream right from childhood plz help me sir, i will be very much thankful to you sir
3rd March 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian army after complition of mechanical diploma?
3rd March 2012, 10:24 PM
mahihighernodes

Wink Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit Vashisht View Post
Training is Provide by National Defence Academy, all you need to do is Appear in NDA Examination which is going to be held on 17 April 2011. Forms are available upto 15 November 2010
dear ferind i just want to tell you to fill up an nda form for your trainingg or an ssv form youill surely be selected
thks
4th March 2012, 01:13 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

Quote:
I have completed my 2 and I have scored 85% in my 2 exams with PCMB option.I want to join the Indian Army and serve my country.I am eighteen years old and I want to join the Indian Army as a Jawan.I am interested but I dont have proper guidance.So please help me I am ready to join the training from this moment.Please help me.I reside in vellore in Taml Nadu

Dear friend
you can join armed forces as an officer or as a jawan

Conditions to join as a jawan
every year advertisment is given in newspapers.
you have apply then you will be called for tests
age should be between 16 yrs - 19 yrs
education - 12th passed
-
physical condition -
minimum 12 pushups
minimum 6 pullups
and you should run 3 km in 15min

Condition to join as an officer
you can army as a officer by clearing NDA exam condycted by UPSC
age limit 16.5 yrs - 19 yrs
minimum 12th passed or should be in 12th

Best of luck
4th March 2012, 01:26 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

Quote:
I have completed my 2 and I have scored 85% in my 2 exams with PCMB option.I want to join the Indian Army and serve my country.I am eighteen years old and I want to join the Indian Army as a Jawan.I am interested but I dont have proper guidance.So please help me I am ready to join the training from this moment.Please help me.I reside in vellore in Taml Nadu

Dear friend
you can join armed forces as an officer or as a jawan

Conditions to join as a jawan
every year advertisment is given in newspapers.
you have apply then you will be called for tests
age should be between 16 yrs - 19 yrs
education - 12th passed
-
physical condition -
minimum 12 pushups minimum 6 pullups
and you should run 3 km in 15min

Condition to join as an officer
you can army as a officer by clearing NDA exam condycted by UPSC
age limit 16.5 yrs - 19 yrs
minimum 12th passed or should be in 12th

Best of luck
6th March 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian army after diploma?
6th March 2012, 04:39 PM
er.skp.me

Quote:

dear friend here is the eligibility for NDA

age limit 16.5 yrs to 19 yrs

Educational qualification
12th passed from any stream for army
and for navy and air force mathematics and physics compulsory

candidates should be un married

the NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year
after you clear this you can opt for army, navy or air force
your training will be for 4 yrs, and after completing your training you will permanently commissioned as an officer

basic traning required is you should run 3km in 15 min
minimum 8 pushups and pullups

Best of luck
13th April 2012, 09:58 AM
Kamlesh kumar tiwari

Hello sir i m Ran chi Jharkhand .

Now i m in 10th Standard i wont to that what are the qualification essential to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier so kindly tell me what to do.please, i have my dream to join Indian Army as a jawan...
PLEASE REPLY ME SIR PLEASE.....
13th April 2012, 10:00 AM
Kamlesh kumar tiwari

Hello sir i m FROM Ran chi Jharkhand .

Now i m in 10th Standard i wont to that what are the qualification essential to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier so kindly tell me what to do.please, i have my dream to join Indian Army as a jawan...
PLEASE REPLY ME SIR PLEASE.....
17th April 2012, 01:49 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

it is very good decision also it is a honored service. thank you very much for your decision.

there are notification when they want jawan to recruit. notification is published in employment news and in their website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in i will suggest you to go through their website to know all the details.

there are also some institution which provide training to join in indian army. you may also join there to fit you for the post.

selam and best of luck for you.
23rd May 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

My eyesight is -.5,-.75. Can i join in indian ARMY ?
16th August 2012, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=mdhash2020;224870]I haven't completed my 10 I m just doing 10.I want to join the Indian Army and serve my country.I am sixteen years old and I want to join the Indian Army as a Jawan.I am interested but I dont have any idea how to join indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?