17th August 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

Hi this is kranthi kumar completed btech but i like to join in army as jawan what i have to do please guide me......my date of birth may 17 1990
31st October 2012, 11:23 PM
BITTU 00

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

very good decision also it is a honored service. thank you very much for your decision.

there are notification when they want jawan to recruit. notification is published in employment news and in their website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in i will suggest you to go through their website to know all the details.

there are also some institution which provide training to join in indian army. you may also join there to fit you for the post.
12th November 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

if we need to join in the Indian military, is there any rule to follow for our hair style / beard style?
15th November 2012, 09:25 AM
RAM .

join Indian army as a Jawan is to pass Matriculation exam. Age should be between 18 to 42 years. The process of appointment is through test as per Army procedure.

You have to report to the Recruitment Office on selected dates for tests. Selected applicants must pass the Medical Board and Police verification.
enter in army after +2 in 2 ways 1.NDA 2.SSC

but my point of view you complete your graduation then you enter army
in any officer post through give the CDS exam
15th November 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mt 10 i am 18 years old i want join in army as soldier and to serve my country so please help me please my contact num is 9052823695
11th December 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for combined defence service exam...
13th December 2012, 07:30 PM
ashis.career

Hello friend,
Elegiblity Criteria:The candiate(Indian) must be a 12th passout with age limit of 16 1/2 to 19 years. For Navy and Air Force wing, the candidate must have PCM in 12th standard but for Army arts and commerce students are also eligible.

Fee Structure: Fee during the training and course is provide by the Indian Government.

The candidate should also be physically fit with no eyesight defect.

You can Right now apply for Examination and exam is conducted all over the major cities of India.
15th March 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

can i join army after 10th. If yes than for which rank/post can i apply
16th March 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i have cmpleted my 2 i am studying b.tech 2nd year, and now i want to join in the INDIAN ARMY, and my age is 19 how can i join in the army. Do i have any chance to join in the army by discontinuing the b.tech.I should get my degree or else can i join in the army by discontinuing?
17th August 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Which types of physical tests are conducted for recruitment of a jawan in army ex one mile run ,chin ups , push ups 9 ft ditch jump etc any more test ?
15th October 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Is Squint eye person will join in army as a jawan?
26th February 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default joining indian army is my aim how to join indian army as jawan with out nda after +2?

joinig indain army is my aim can i join as jawna with out nda? plese send the information to mail id vasireddyyeshwanth2gmail.com
6th October 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

We want join in army as a jawan after tenth pass? is it possible? what qualifications required for join as jawan?
22nd October 2014, 10:19 PM
Akash Anant Salunkhe

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? What training is required?

sir my name is Akash.I am graduate in science.I also join Indian army as a jawan.my father also in Indian army.sir i love my country.leave for India die for India but my physical fitness is week so plz give me any tip for bright my carrier.plz sir help me without army i can't leave....plz help
6th November 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am Mishra Dhruv from 12th sci(bio),sir i want to apply in INDIAN ARMY as NURSING,. And i dont know how to apply in it!!so sir,please suggest me what to do and how to do??.
Mobile:8469142889 email:[email protected]
Thank you :)
16th July 2015, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army as a Jawan or Soldier? How do I go about it?

I am persueing my graduation 3rd year in English Honors
29th December 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have passed class 10 and in 2016, in February my anual exam is starting my stream is commerce, on 31th march 2016 i will become 18 years so my question is am i eligible for the Indian Army???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?