11th October 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?

hiii ,i have a percentage of 59.73 and if to get into a company by reference do i get rejected because of the percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  2. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Electronic core companies having an aggregate of 60% in BE course?
  4. For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?
  5. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 60% in B.E?
  7. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?
  8. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  9. How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?
  10. What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?
  11. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  12. How much aggregate is needed is needed to get into companies that teach some courses and also provides a job?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing B.E mechanical with 60% aggregate marks? For which companeis can I apply for?
  14. Can i get job in MNC companies with an aggregate marks of of 57% in B.Tech?
  15. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  16. Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
4th March 2013, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?

i had 89% in 10th ,82% in inter nd 72% in btech ...can i get a gud job in top mnc's
24th March 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i have higher second class in 10th & 12th and i have completed my degree in computer enn
in that i have 2 year gap,and my engg agregate is 54.355 % and my BE
score is 60% in last year.
so wil u plz tel me in which company i can get job ?
i have done C# & ASP.NET certification class.
1st May 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I am having 57% in b.e,i want to do MTECH,Will they consider B.E % after completion of my MTECH for placements,pls reply me ..........
28th May 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...i got 77.4 in 10th and 66.8 in 12th
i am awaiting my 8th sem result
uptill now till my 7th my aggregate is 57.7%
but calculating from my 5th sem am well over 60%
am confused which aggregate should i mention in my c.v.
28th July 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Having aggregate 60% at the after completing 6th sem but i have one back: Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?
12th November 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am BE E & TC fresher from pune university with aggregate 59.43% ! 10th>75% & 12th <70% ! Currently doing post graduate diploma in Embedded system design through ACTS CDAC pune !
Kindly tell me which are the companies for which i am eligible ??
12th November 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i have 60% and above in all but 64.4% in 12 so what are the companies am i eligible for?
21st December 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Raja i have done mca aggregated 74%,UG i have 64% 12th 76% but 10th i got 59 only that-say i don't know what i do..,i am eligible for any mnc IT company please tell me..,
21st December 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

don't worry you will go to join any IT company you have to work 2 year that company after finishing 2 year,,you will go to attend mnc IT company,, if you have 2 year exp percentage does not matter
10th February 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,this is soumya here. . .mine 10th is 86%, in 12th 56%, and in BE 63%. really am tensed about my future sir, whether am getting job or no. can you please suggest me sir. .am very thankful to you sir.
21st April 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

my current aggreagate is 53% in be and 55% in pu and 68%in 10th any company that i'm eligible for...
6th May 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i have 83% in 10th but in 12th 58% but in B.tech i have avg over 76% . which companies i can get?
26th June 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 68% in 10th and 67% in diploma in computer science and 59 in BE tell me suggestion for the job it sector...or any good course for it sector for persent
17th December 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i have backlogs in 3 subjects in b.e though i cleared it which company should i look for working for ece students
19th March 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hi..I have completed my 12th with 60.6% marks..that's what have been written in the grand total in my result,considering the best of 5 subjects.I am from the west bengal board where the aggregate is calculated on the basis of the best of 5 subjects for class 12.Now I am confused about the fact that what exactly does "aggregate above 60%" mean?Does it mean those best of 5 subjects as mentioned in my grand total?Also in my class 10 I have scored 72% and currently pursuing btech 4th sem with 7.7 gpa(aggregate).
22nd March 2015, 12:52 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

if you have software knowledge and aptitude then you can apply for IT companies they does not bother about your percentage and all that so you can try your luck there if you clear their paper then you can join them so best of luck to you be prepare for it.
22nd March 2015, 04:17 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

My dear,

Always the percentage does not matter because the skills and knowledge have their own importance in many top companies CEO,s ,And chairmen are found sometime have very less percentage in their qualification and having such a great post that all is because they have a great knowledge of their field and are success.

You can take the example of Bill Gates who is the organizer of Microsoft was not a collage topper but now various universities and collage topper are working under him because of his knowledge and grip on the stream and also you belong to IT stream you should have the knowledge of various computer languages to get better jobs in your field that are -;

Java
HTML
C
C++
and some other languages are also now in new vision you should have also the knowledge of that can make you differ than others.

Companies in IT sector that can hire you are -:

** HCL

** Microsoft

** HP

** Satyam computers

** Lenovo

** TCS

** IBM

** WIPRO

Thanks have a nice day.
22nd March 2015, 04:59 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Hello Guest,

Do not worry although you have less then 60% in B.Tech But you are eligible for below IT companies.

1. HCL.

2. Wipro.

3. Mindtree.

4. Syntel.

5. CTS.

To increase you chance in other IT companies you can Upload your CV to any other job site like www.timesjob.com or www.mosterindia.com

Also you can apply for various government jobs like
AFCAT,ISRO,DRDO.

All the best for your future.
2nd April 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech instrumentation & control 2014 having aggregate below 60% ,can anyone tell me the companies allowing me
8th June 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir I have 58.89% in 12th and 60% in 10th and 65% in B.E so please give more ..offer for job
15th June 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have 55% in 10th , 51% in 12th, 57% in BCA & now I m in MCA 5th sem in which I have 76 aggregate. so for which company m I eligible?
15th June 2015, 05:51 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

You are not eligible for the top companies like TCS,WIPRO,ACCENTURE,IBM,MICROSOFT,GOOGLE.
For all the above companies they requires 60%+ in your 10th and 12th and in the graduation also.
You can work in small companies and can gain the experience while working in 6-8 months.
And then you can switch to another big companies.
This is the only option to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?