2nd November 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to do CA after graduation?

I am studiing in final year b.com with 79 percentage. can I now proceed to CA? What the time will take comlete CA Course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?
  2. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  3. What's the registration procedure and Last date of registration for CS course? I've completed my Graduation(B.Com)
  4. Procedure of CS application after completing graduation in commerce?
  5. Do we get direct admission for graduation in Psychology after 12th? Procedure and institutes for which I can opt?
  6. Am I eligible for FMS college in Delhi after scoring 48.3% marks in graduation and 70% marks in PG? Procedure for the same?
  7. Entrance exams and their eligibility criteria for admission in B.Arch.?
  8. Career in Defence sector for girls after Graduation?
  9. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers?
  10. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
  11. What is the criteria for joining the CBI/CID/IB?
  12. Completed graduation and doing M.COM : Can I apply for Income Tax Officer Courses? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to do CA after B.Com?
  14. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  15. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  17. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  18. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA?
11th September 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

R/sir/mam,
I have completed my graduation in B.E.(Elctrical Engg.) in 2011 from Nagpur University with 68 % aggreagate. Now I am interested to do C.A course but currently working at Goverment Sector . Can I apply directly to IPCC. I kindly requested you to please guide me . Also if I eligible to do CA course can I need to go through CPT.
12th September 2015, 02:28 PM
Rashmuu

Yes you can go for the CA course.You have to give the Ca-ipcc entrance exam. The Eligibility for this exam is to have a graduation degree course in any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

After successfully completing this exam you have to appear in the ca-finals exam. After completing this you will complete the CA course automatically.
13th September 2015, 01:38 AM
JSD.

After completing the graduation you have to appear directly in the entrance exam known as IPCC.This exam is conducted by the ICAI.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is, to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university. If the bachelor degree is from a commerce background then you must have to score minimum 55% marks in aggregate. If it is non-commerce background then you have to score 60% marks in aggregate.
12th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my final year bcom (IT) what are the steps after my graduation to do chartered accountant....plzzz provide me detail about that pllzzz
12th December 2015, 05:06 PM
sandeep2531

Now I'm doing my final year bcom (IT) course so what are the steps after my graduate to do chartered accountant...plzz send me the details regarding it ..plzzzzz....
28th January 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can graduate from open university eligible for IPCC? If one gets 60% marks in last year of graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?