20th January 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?

m 21, n m in b.a 3rd yr n from this year i hope to take admission in xi science would i be able to give medical examination after my xii, plz sir /madam reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  3. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  4. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  5. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  6. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  8. List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS course? Eligibility criteria with fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria for for MBBS entrance test? Minimum qualifications required and age limit for OBC students?
  10. Where do IAS Exam held every year?
  11. What is the upper age limit for MBBS entrance exam?
  12. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  14. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  15. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  16. Upper age limit for CAT, XAT and MAT? Eligibility criteria and date of the entrance exam?
  17. What is the scope in government office after MSc?
  18. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
23rd January 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?

I am a science candidate studying in 11th std. I am going to appear for MHT-CET(Medical). What marks should i get to get admission in krishna medical college. What is its fee structure? Can i drop maths or should i go on with both the groups(maths& biology)? Are there any entrance exams held by that college?
1st February 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a science candidate studying in 11th std in kendriya vidyalayand domicile of westbengal.Am I elegible to appear to sit MHA-CET for MBBS course in 2012
2nd February 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing 10 2 ( Medical). I want admission in a medical college. Kindly supply me a list of medical colleges in India where for admission one does not require domicile of that particular state in which the medical college is located.
5th February 2011, 07:59 PM
yyooggii

sir please give me the fee structures of different medical colleges in india...................????
18th February 2011, 01:16 AM
ashok64554

A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology..........
Date of Entrance Examination: July 1st week, 2010
Availability of Application Forms: June 2010
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: End of June, 2010
10th March 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

hi i am 25 years old and have done masters in physiotherapy in neurology and want to do mbbs so can i apply thanks
18th March 2011, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

I am 40 years old and had BAMS.i want to do MBBS.can i appear in any medical entrance examination
27th March 2011, 10:15 PM
kkanika_14

Thumbs up Re: MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?

AGE LIMIT AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

(i) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.

(ii) The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.

Fee structure varies from exam to exam.

For more details, visit:
http://www.successcds.net/MedicalEnt...ance-Test.html
28th March 2011, 01:26 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

see that for this examination your should have between 25 to 30 years and you have good result in 10+2 standard.
The examination will be occurred in June or July every year.

good luck.
28th March 2011, 07:31 PM
cricket007
Banned

DEAR FRIENDS,

10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for general category candidates and 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for SC/ST Candidates.

Age: Lower age should be 17 years as on 01.07.10 & upper age limit should be maximum 25 years as on 01.07.10. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three year for SC/ST candidates.

ALL THE BEST
28th March 2011, 07:52 PM
cricket007
Banned

DEAR FRIENDS,

10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for general category candidates and 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for SC/ST Candidates.

Age: Lower age should be 17 years as on 01.07.10 & upper age limit should be maximum 25 years as on 01.07.10. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three year for SC/ST candidates.

ALL THE BEST
14th April 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed my 10 2 in 2009 securing marks in p-54,in c-56,in b-63.now i am doing b.tech.after completion of bv.tech can i join in medical college by giving entrance.becoming a doctor is my aim
yes sure....i myself trying to do the same....contact:

[email protected]
29th April 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

iam 28 years old and i have 55percent marks can is it possible to get mbbs seat
25th May 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the upper age limit as prescribed by AICTE for admission into any engineering college? I am 26 years old.
25th May 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i have 34 years age ,can i study mbbs? if so how? and where?
2nd June 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after bba.
6th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i deepak kr yadav i passed inter in 2011 in first division with grace(in physics)but my PCB agreegate 60%.i am eligible or not for PMT examination.2012 pls give me answer sir i very depressed .my email [email protected]
18th June 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i want to ask about after 12th standard in bi.p.c after writing eamcet i want to join in medicine college so i want admission fee?
18th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

upper age limitfor appearing all india cet medical-2012
21st June 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i have total marks

I have passed my ten plus two right now with overall sixty percent marks but i have only forty percent in bio .may i eligible for medicle entrances
24th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i am 23 and i want to do mbbs
3rd July 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Which private colleges accept older candidates (35 yrs)?
14th July 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I m SONALI PAWAR From Maharashatra,Dist:- Ahmednagar tal:- kopargaon.
my que is that i m passed 12 sci with PCB:176 & PCM:141(BORDE) PER:61.33
& CET:PCB:71 & PCM:64.I want to take addmision for MBBS.so plz tale me criteriya for that.
my email is:[email protected]
6th September 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

5o%in my intermidate. my age is 22 is itpossibule to do the mbbs
17th October 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

hello,iam 30yrs n i want to do medicine.so lemme know the age limit for medicine.
3rd November 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Thou I passed my class x exam .from Assam but done my higher secondary from out side state.Am I eligible for MBBS entrane in Assam
8th November 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 47% IN PCB N 51%TOTAL ..MY CATEGORY IS OBC AM I ELIGIBLE FOR NEET-UG 2012 MBBS?
12th November 2011, 01:38 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
the age limit may vary in some colleges b/w 20 to 30 where as educational qualification which is minimum is you must have passed 12th form a recognised board with PCB as compulsory subjects and along with it you must have a good and sound acedimic back graound , well mostly most of the institutes in India offer the MBBS course after taking a entrance test followed by inrterveiw, and the deatils of those all colleges you can find on internet once you decide from where you want to take your MBBS degree.
all the best .....

thanks
19th November 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?

Quote:
my age is 26,my 2% is 55,can i apply for mbbs entrance
No wth 2% marks you cannot apply for any entrance exam anywhere in the world
28th December 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure after passing bhu,ipucet,pucet,upcpmt,upcmet,amu mbbs colleges?????????
18th January 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell what is the fee structure of govt & private medical clg for MBBS???
20th January 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 15/2/1995 am i eligible for writing aiims and medical entrance exams plz rly me as soon as possible
21st January 2012, 03:08 AM
rkexam

Quote:
Hi
I am pursuing in 10 2 but my age is 16(sixteen)year 9 can I apply for MBBS entrance exam

Hello dear,

yes you can give the exam of AIPMT to get in MBBS.

Age limit.-

The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on
31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall
be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other

Backward Classes. Candidate must born on or between –
(a) 01.01.83 to 01.01.96 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
(b) 01.01.88 to 01.01.96 (Other Category)

last date of applying for the AIPMT is 25 January 2012.

You can simply go to http://aipmt.nic.in/

to apply for AIPMT.

For more information about AIPMT you can download the Broucher from here

so good luck for your exam.

With Regards
RK
21st January 2012, 09:40 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

dear
no, there is no entrance exam for ssn college
there is only a test conducted by college in college only
10th February 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE TOTAL FEES CHARGE OF MBBS COURSE AS WELL HOSTEL CHARGE PER ANNUM OF 2012 YEARS!
17th February 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrita pal View Post
let me know about the fee structure, eligibility criteri and age limit for MBBS entrance examination
about the fee structure, eligibility criteri and age
20th February 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i was born on 13-05-1995. am i eligible for the jipmer exam?
5th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am doing my 12th from rajasthan board with pcb.let me know about best entance exam and colleges in rajasthan and gujrat.
8th March 2012, 12:25 PM
arpita 20

SIR
I have the honour to ask you about the total fees MBBS cource & the hostel fees . Sir iwill be kind enough if u reply
12th March 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am sunny i want to go for MBBS MY birth date is 11 11 1986
and i am complete my 12 in bio stream
and present time i am pursing m.c.a
plz suggest me about age limit
[email protected]
12th March 2012, 06:54 PM
Dexter_Morgan

THE LIST OF MBBS COLLEGES IN INDIA IS:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
Armed Forces Medical College, (AFMC), Pune
Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
St. John's Medical College , Bangalore
Maulana Azad Medical College, (MAMC), Delhi
Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj Med Univ , Lucknow
Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
Grant Medical College, Mumbai
Madras Medical College, (MMC), Chennai
Medical college in India
Madras Medical College
Government Medical College, Trivandrum
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Christian Medical College, Vellore
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
IPGME&R and SSKM Hospital
Seth GS Medical College
Madurai Medical College
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
SRMC
Stanley Medical College

GOOD LUCK.
17th March 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology..........
Date of Entrance Examination: July 1st week, 2010
Availability of Application Forms: June 2010
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: End of June, 2010...............
when and where are the forms available
20th March 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

my birth dat is 02-06-95 . i wanted to know whether i can apply for the prellimnary examination of RPMT, AIIMS 2012???? HELP :(
23rd March 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

how many canditates r selected .how many sit for mbbs entrance all over india?
15th April 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is the fee structure of AIMS university for mbbs .
29th April 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

If I haven't given any enterance test other than CET, can I got the admission in MBBS field from army college
15th July 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i passed my 2 from state board of karanataka,n got p-30,c-55,b-48 in my 12th! i got 80% in my 11th! can i apply for mbbs??
31st August 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i have 85% in 12 but got only 35% in hslc can i sit in medical entrance?if so then in which colleges?please reply i desperately need some suggestion.
23rd September 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am confuge to know the different answer about fees and finally, i want to know the fees of MBBS in BHU ? plz apply the answer - Abhay Raichand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?