19th March 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks?

Sir i have scored 160 marks in ibps clerk in delhi. Is there any chance to get interview i am from general and also tell me the no of bank for getting interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for clerks interview after scoring 154 marks in IBPS? How should I prepare for the interview?
  2. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  3. Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?
  4. Am i eligible for for IBPS Clerk/PO after scoring 62.56% in SSLC
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  7. Ideas for interview after passing IBPS clerk with 145 marks?
  8. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  9. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  10. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
  11. How to get a banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  12. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  13. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  14. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO?
  15. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  16. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  17. How can I apply for bank exam after completing MBA?
  18. Will I be eligible for interview after scoring 138 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
24th March 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks?

sir,i have got 157 gen.which bank call me for interview please reply [email protected]
25th March 2012, 01:38 PM
KRISHNENDU89

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks?

I got 165 gen category i am not a graduate got 63% in 10th & 61% 12th.do i have any chance for interview in any banks.
26th March 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

hi, friends i am rajesh yadav
i have got 169 in obc frm rajasthan. will i get any chance for interview???????????????????????
28th March 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I've scored 177-gen-gujarat. is there any chance for interview/job in bob-2012 ?
31st March 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i have got 159 marks in ibps exam.which banks can i expect the interview call?
plz reply to [email protected]
11th April 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I scored 182 in IBPS Clerical examination 2011. I have applied for Bank of Baroda.What are the chances of getting an interview call from BOB? Pls share your advices !!

Dipanjana
Kolkata
30th April 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

chances of getting interview by 163 marks in ibps clerk from general category in west bengal
3rd June 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 166 in ibps in general category in delhi ,so i have a chance of getting interview
7th July 2012, 12:03 PM
vikasmolke

sir, i want to know the procedure of interview for clerical post...?

nearly all the banks had shortlisted candidates for interview...
i have seacured 151 marks in ibps exam...
and i havent been called for interview yet....

someone told me that, bank will publish 2nd list for interview...
which will give me a chance for interview....

please tell me is it so?
is it going to happen??????
13th July 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 158 IN IBPS CLERK EXAM 2012, WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF INTERVIEW, I BELONG TO GENERAL CATEGORY.

THANKS
HARNEESH SINGH
08146625227.,[email protected]
10th August 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i have 52% marks in 2 exam....am i eligible for ibps exam???? i have completed b.tech.
13th August 2012, 09:54 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

Congratulations on securing 161 marks in IBPS Clerical Exam.

Yes , definitely you are eligible for the interview as you have passed the exam with more than 75% marks.

As per my knowledge , students who have secured more than 65% marks are most likely to be called for the interview.

So , All the best and a lots of wishes for your interview from my side.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
17th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 174 marks in IBPS clerks Exam in general category in Madhya Pradesh. What is my chance of getting a call for interview?
10th October 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i have got 117 marks in ibps exam . will i get any call for interview i m an obc candidate please reply [email protected], 9708181004
26th October 2012, 02:28 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hv cleard ibps clerk with 158 marks as obc candidate, wht r cnances of geting jobs
You have some chances to be called by some banks.
Keep on checking the notifications of different banks check the cut off.
Wait for the right moment and it will be your turn.
Till then practice for attending the interview.

An interview is the presentation of your knowledge,
attitude and personality and winning the same is the key to success.
When talking about your aspirations, likes, dislikes, goals etc, there is no correct or incorrect answer.

Therefore, portraying your true self with honesty, intelligence and confidence and sure help you impress the interviewer.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
24th January 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

HI SIR, I HAVE GOT 136 SCORE IN IBPS CEW DEC 2012 CLERICAL, WHICH IS AROUND 68%.PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEING A GENERAL CATEGORY STUDENT, HOW MUCH CHANCES ARE THERE TO GET AN INTERVIEW CALL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?