7th March 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Ideas for interview after passing IBPS clerk with 145 marks?

i passed ibps clerk with 145 marks. can you give some ideas for interview my e-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  2. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  3. Any chance to get a job after scoring 145/250 in IBPS clerk?
  4. From which Banks I can expect Interview call having secured 145 marks in IBPS Exam?
  5. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  6. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  7. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate? -- [New]
  10. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  11. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
  12. Will I be eligible for clerks interview after scoring 154 marks in IBPS? How should I prepare for the interview?
  13. How can I be selected in Interview after passing IBPS CWE PO exam with 155 marks?
  14. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  15. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  16. Tips to attend for Interview of IBPS Clerk Recruitment?
  17. How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having qualified in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  18. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
14th March 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ideas for interview after passing IBPS clerk with 145 marks?

hi...Sir/Madam... i secured 141marks in IBPS clerical exam..is there any scope of getting a call for an interview...m i eligible for gettng a call...
17th March 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

hi...Sir. i secured 147 marks in IBPS clerical exam..is there any scope of getting a call for an interview...m i eligible for gettng a call..
and i come under OBC cat. my email id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/ideas-interview-after-passing-ibps-clerk-145-marks-655797.html#ixzz1pNVGV8hc
18th March 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR MY NAME IS RAJANI MY SCORE IN IBPS CLERK EXAM IS 125 & I COME UNDER SC CAT PL TELL ME HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR INTERVIEW. MY E-EMAIL. ID IS [email protected]
18th March 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir ,i m sneha and i got 138 marks,is there any chance for me,m i eligible for getting a call.
19th March 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I got 133 marks, Am I eligible for getting a call for interview.
19th March 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i have got 154 marks in ibps clerk exam and i am in general category then how can i prepare for the interview or which bank will send me an interview call.
21st March 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,I m Lalita and I got 145 marks in ibps clerk exam,I m in general category,m i eligible for getting a call and how can i prepare for the interview or which bank will send me an interview call.my email address is [email protected]
21st March 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i have got 132 in ibps clerical exam!!!!!!!! (gen category)
plzzzzzzzzz send interview notifications to my email id......................
mi id is [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,myself shekhar koli and i am from maharashtra .sir,acctualy i have passed ibps clerical exam with getting 148 score and general categary where i belongs to obc categary . can i change now my categary from general to obc ? my email- [email protected] please reply sir
23rd March 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

hello got 159 general , west bengal , how many banks can call me ?

[email protected]
23rd March 2012, 07:11 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

BANKS will issue notification in Employment Newspaper about the vacancies they have in their BANKS.

Read the employment paper regularly and when ever any BANK call for IBPS scorecard holder for interview.

you can approach that BANK only after fill the form of the interview which that particular BANK will expect from candidate.

After filling the form for interview the BANK will call you for INTERVIEW.

If you will perform well than they will appoint you as employee in their BANK.

Until and unless you fill the form of interview of any BANK NO BANK will call you for INTERVIEW.
23rd March 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got 128 marks in ibps clerk exam.i m in general category,m i eligible for getting a call.
26th March 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,I m Goutam Mandal and I got 153 marks in ibps clerk exam,I m in general category,m i eligible for getting a call and how can i prepare for the interview or which bank will send me an interview call.my email address is [email protected]
29th March 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, I m Ritesh and I got 148 marks in ibps clerk written exam, I m in ST (schedule tribe) category. plz tell me any one who got highest marks in marks in st category and how many marks got by him/her ? plz reply me... my email id is [email protected]....
29th March 2012, 07:31 PM
Denny_Crane

There are 4987 No of Vacancies through IBPS Exam.

Banks participating like:

Indian Overseas Bank
Andhra Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Allahabad Bank
Union Bank of India
Central Bank of India
United Bank of India
Corporation Bank
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Syndicate Bank
Canara Bank
UCO Bank
Dena Bank

All the best!!
21st April 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i'm priya and i got 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam,i belongs to OBC category.am i eligble for interview call? if it means plz guide me to success the interview.my mail id is [email protected]
23rd April 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

131 marks chance from sc..??????????????
27th April 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

sir I have got 148 marks in ibps clerk cwe what is chance for interview, my e-mail Id: [email protected]
9th May 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, i am Anvesh from Andhra pradesh,got ibps clerk cwe scorecard with 160(general catg.).wil there be any chance for me to get an interview call from any of the 19 pub.sector banks ..please.kindly give ur opinion on this ..
28th May 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have got 128 marks in IBPS clerical exam..i belong to S.C. category.m i eligible for getting a call??????? If yes ,then What is the procedure after getting a call...
29th January 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have got 159 wb general wht are the chances of getting an interview call?
29th January 2013, 05:36 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

As you said you have scored around 145 marks in the ibps Bank Clerk exam 2012.

But dear you have not given your full details means in which category you belongs as without this information it's difficult to give you the exact information.

But as far if you are in the general category than sorry to say that your chances to be called for the interview are very much less and In Fact no chances.

But if you are a reserve category candidate and specially sc or st than your chances to be called for the Interview is quite high and most probably you will be called for the Interview.But all depends on your category.

Also soon new exam is coming so start preparing for the new exam also.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?