6th June 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BCA course without having Maths?

Hello, I am from commerce stream in 10 I have maths and in 12 I have commerce with Hindi can i do bca without having maths in class 12

Related Questions:
  1. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  4. Is it possible to do BCA after passing class 12th with Biology? Is maths required for BCA?
  5. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  6. Is it possible to post graduation in Maths after completion of BCA?
  7. What can I do further to pursue BCA without Maths? -- [New]
  8. BCA Fee details, duration and eligibility criteria? Significance of scoring high marks in Maths?
  9. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  11. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  12. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  13. Can i do MCA without studying maths in 12th and BCA?
  14. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?
  16. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
  17. Am I eligible to study BCA if qualified 12th without Maths?
  18. Can I do BCA without maths in HSC commerce?
7th June 2017, 11:46 AM
LiyaSharan

Arrow Re: Can I do BCA course without having Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am from commerce stream in 10 I have maths and in 12 I have commerce with Hindi can i do bca without having maths in class 12
Yes you can.. There are universities which are giving admission for BCA without Maths in 12th. Such institutes are lovely professional university, Christ university, Manav Rachna university etc. You can visit the websites for more information regarding the course, eligibility requirements, fee, practical works as part of the course curriculum etc.
9th July 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 12, cbse board, pursuing commerce stream with subjects accountancy, business studies, english, informatics practices, economics. But I am not studying maths in my higher secondaries. I am interested in joining the BCA course. Will I be eligible for that? If not what else should be better for me and is their any other way to joim BCA in this kind of situation?
2nd August 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i take Bachelors in Computer Application without taking Maths but instead Accounts for maths will i be eligible for MCA if i take accounts instead of mathematics//
3rd June 2018, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi actually I have passed my 12th class with 66% marks . And my family wants me to take computer course. I decided to take BCA course . Is it a correct decision or is math is compulsory for this course?
27th February 2020, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA having subjects Accountancy;Business Studies;English;Economic;Physical Education and Music. And after that i can eligible for MCA
29th August 2020, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i do BCA after 12th commerce without maths
2nd September 2020, 10:52 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I do BCA course without having Maths?

Yes, you can do the BCA degree after passing your 10+2 class without mathematics. Math is not the necessary subject for doing BCA oR BBA. BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application and BBA sstands for Bachelor in Bussiness and Administration.

Maths is essentially not important for BCA but it is always recommended since the subjects in college would require a great deal of mathematical application which is nothing but complex.
8th September 2020, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I am MPC can I do BCA WITH OUT MATHS
8th September 2020, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am mpc in 1o 2 Can I do BCA WITH OUT MATHS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?