4th September 2011, 02:24 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for good software companies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have passed 10th with 43%,12th with 61% and now this is my finial year of bca and i score 71% in it and i have good command in language c,c ,java .Is i satisfies the criteria of good It companies.
Good software companies they only take freshers whose through out 60% cut off marks in 10th,12th and graduation.

Software companies also taking experienced professionals.So after completing your BCA try to get a job in a small company and gathered practical experience after 3-4 years if you apply with your practical skills then you have the chance to get a good job,Beside this it will be better to complete MCA.It give a chance to find good jobs.
4th September 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for good software companies

sir i score in 10th class is 46%,12th score is 62%,and i m pursuing BE(IT) in 7th sem with 68%
so i am apply or not any software company.................
plz rply..........
4th September 2011, 02:27 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
hello,
my name is ganesh. i have been selected for tech mahindra through campus placement. my agregate during selection was 57%. now after my final sem its 59%. will they reject me? because their criteria is 60%.
Provisionally they will not reject you,but it may be.

If they select you when you got 57 % marks,you try to increase your marks this is positive side.

Hopefully they will not reject you.
4th September 2011, 02:30 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
sir
my cg in b.tech 1 yr is 57 , what will be my future ,pl tell me will i get the job
thanks
Read hard,and regularize your class.minimum you need to score 60% for attained in campus drive.You have time to recover you so do not waste it.

Carry on.hope for the best.
4th September 2011, 02:34 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
hii

is it possible to try software cmpy after 3yrs of gap???
Actually present scenario is that MNC software companies are not allowed educational gaps more than 1 year.So you have to start working from a small concern.After experience 3-4 years then you can apply to those MNC companies.
4th September 2011, 02:41 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
sir,
i got 75% in 10th and 53% in 12th. after doing BCA and MCA can i get good job??????? like tcs or wipro or cts or infosys or l&t infotech or mahindra satyam???????
Good software companies they only take freshers whose through out 60% cut off marks in 10th,12th and graduation/masters.

Some times they allows MCA students to sit.
12th September 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
m persuing B.E. Computer Science 3rd yr now..n recently i heard that most of d gud software companies demand d eligibility criteria of 60% throughout d academics.but i scored 77% and 57.8% in 10th and 12th respectively.and also my aggregate of BE till 4th sem is 61%.so i would like to knw dat do i have any chances to b eligible to sit in any of the campus selection? even i m trying to have a gud command over C and C language..so can you please tell me the name of gud software companies who do not concern about the base % of 10th and 12th..or if any alternate is possible that is should i apply somewhere else or not???? please help me...
thanku.
14th September 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,m i eligible for any software company as i secured 51% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
15th September 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am aniket persuing BE in IT(7th sem),i have goted 66% in 10th,61% in 12th and till 6th sem of BE goted 64%,so am i eligible this time to get any job in multinational it companies?
16th September 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

hii i have secured 55%(upto 6th sem) in BE(IT) can i get job in tcs ...,in 10th n 12th have above 60%.
18th September 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i m studiying BE(computer science) 4th year,but have 16 back over 3 years but i have cleared some,and 6 back are left.and i m debarred for 7th sem.i have 68% in 10th,54% in 12th,55% degree till 3rd year.i have programming skills in java,c,c ,vb.net.asp.net.and m intrested to goto good software companies. can i get?? pls reply me,my email [email protected]

pls pls any body help me..........
20th September 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

sir ma 10th persentage is 69% and 12th %is 58 n btech % is 68% i m eligible fr gudd sfttware companyy.....
24th September 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir;
i am a student of bca(third year) from open university.i have 65% in hsc,67% in ssc ,but in bca(till 4th semester) i have only 59.90%.am i eligible for appearing in interview for good software company
sir please, suggest me very soon,i am very confused and disappointed about my carrier.
thank u
25th September 2011, 01:52 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for good Software Companies :

The eligibility criteria for good software companies varies from one company to another.It may differs on academic qualification or on cut off marks.

High eligibility criteria [like INFOSYS,IBM etc]

1.Infosys wants 70% throughout your academic career.
2.IBM also wants 70% with some working experience.

Medium eligibility criteria [like TCS,CTS,WIPRO] :

1.TCS,CTS,WIPRO and many other companies require 60% marks all over your academic career and should have no pending backlogs.

Average eligibility criteria [like POORNAM,MINDFIRE etc]

They requires above 50% in 10th,12th and graduation.
13th October 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

dear admin-
thnx alot for all this info..!!
13th October 2011, 03:03 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

most of the leading IT company give their eligibility criterion as student should have minimum of 60% marks throughout the career and they should not have more than two years gap at the time of study.

they allow backlog one or two paper if you are able to clear your backlog before applying for the job.

you have less than 60% marks in your 12th so it may create some problem. but as you have good marks in polytechnic so may be you will be eligible.

but unfortunately if you are unable to be eligible for leading company then do not worry so many company also recruit IT student who have lower marks.

best wishes.
18th October 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I scored 67% ,55.6%in 10th & 12th & this is my final year of B.tech from E.C branch & scored 64% in it . So please tell me do i have eligibility for good IT companies????/
20th October 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i have got 73% marks in 10th ,68% marks in 12th,70% in b.tec(till 6th sem) with no backlogs but i have 2 years gap after 12th .can i get placed in a good software company?
27th October 2011, 11:15 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

most of the leading IT company give their eligibility criterion as student should have minimum of 60% marks throughout the career and they should not have more than two years gap at the time of study.

they allow backlog one or two paper if you are able to clear your backlog before applying for the job.

you have less than 60% marks in your 12th so it may create some problem. but as you have good marks in polytechnic so may be you will be eligible.

but unfortunately if you are unable to be eligible for leading company then do not worry so many company also recruit IT student who have lower marks.

best wishes.
27th October 2011, 11:25 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for good software companies

Quote:
sir,i ve passed 10th with 73% and 12th with 56%,but having less in entrance exam i m not eligible to admit in engg then i got direct second yr admission to polytechnic in IT there i scored 70% and then i move to direct second uear engineering in IT but got DC this yr so the problem is do i m eligble for good companies ....do i satisfies the criteria of good It companies

Eligibility Criteria For Top Software and IT Companies

In order to appear for top companies like HCL,Infosys,IBM,Wipro,Syntel,etc..you need to fulfill the following conditions :-

1) You should have 60% and above in 10th,12th and B.Tech (for Infosys you need 65% and for Syntel..50% is acceptable..

2) You should have no current backlogs at the time of your placement

3) Study gap of not more than 1 year (for Syntel..2 years is acceptable)

In case you want to go for any top IT company than you are bound to follow these conditions..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
28th October 2011, 08:21 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Quote:
sir,i ve passed 10th with 73% and 12th with 56%,but having less in entrance exam i m not eligible to admit in engg then i got direct second yr admission to polytechnic in IT there i scored 70% and then i move to direct second uear engineering in IT but got DC this yr so the problem is do i m eligble for good companies ....do i satisfies the criteria of good It companies
Eligibility criteria for good software companies

• At least 60% marks in your career means 10th, 12th and B.Tech
  • Good command over programming languages at least two like -C++, JAVA, .NET ,PHP etc
  • Good communication skill
  • Good writing skill .
  • Should not have any standing backlogs
  • Shouldn't have backlogs in last 2 years of your B.Tech degree.
  • Shouldn't have a year gap of more than 2 years in your career.

With Regards
rchauhan294
28th October 2011, 10:53 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear....

best wishes.,,,,
thank you...;.
28th October 2011, 12:25 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,,

best wishes.
28th October 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i got 74% in 10th, n i hv maintained my agregate up to 75% in betch ( 7th sem) , but my 2 marks is 56.76 %..... can i gt job?.....plz sgest me
25th December 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

R/sir my name is Ritesh i have finished my 10th and12th with First class and joined B.Sc.(Computer) Amravati University but I could%u2019t complete it in the speculated time I still have backlogs thats why I have join Mumbai open University n clear B.A.with 51% then I have completed my PG Diploma in Computer Application from IGNOU with 74.33% then i have join karnataka state open university for MCA now i am in 2nd year
in karnataka state open university. My total education is completed from open university. My programming in excellent in C,C & VB.
Now I have join Sun Certified Java Associatejoin.
I want to know, sir can I still get a job in any software company after completion of my MCA from Karnataka state open university ?
Sir can I fulfill Eligibility criteria for a job in good software companies?
Tell me and suggest me what I do and which courses prepare for my future in software company to get a better chance in software company.
Ritesh A. Dharpal
Email= [email protected]
26th December 2011, 11:46 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria for good software companies :

1.Academic qualification :
You must have 60 to 70% marks throughout your academic career.Actually it changes with company.

2.Study gap :
You should not have more than 2 years study gap

3.Backlog criteria :
You must not have any backlog while campus recruitment.

If you have all these criteria
Then you can appear for these companies :

1.TCS
2.WIPRO
3.CTS
4.TECH MAHINDRA
5.SATYAM
6.ACCENTURE
7.IBM
8.INFOSYS
9.FORADIAN TECHNOLOGIES
10.ISS SOFTWARE

ALL THE BEST.......
26th December 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i have 58%in 10th,58% in 12th,63% in btech. can i eligible for any IT company?
7th January 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am bhusan. i hv secured 43% in 10th, 47% in 2arts,48% in 3arts(eng.hons). at the age of 20 completed graduation. then worked 2yrs as data entry operator. after that joined in Doeacc a'level. and completed a'level at the age of 25 with 52% mark. doeacc a' level is equivalent to bca and bsc.it. after that i joined in a private computer institute as pgdca faculty. till now i am continuing there. i am also continuing msc.it which will be completed in march' 2012. i also have a good command over c,c ,oracle,ms-office,java and data structure. can u kindly tell me is there any chance of getting jobs in software compnies. should i go for mtech?
15th January 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have 49% in 10th,57% in 12th,degree 63% and now iam doing my mca 3rd sem with 70%.can i get software job.
30th January 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to get a job having a % of 79 in 10th,54.5 in pu and 58.5 in BE
1st February 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

hello...i got 65% in 10th and 57% in 12th ..... n at present iam continuing my b.tech 2nd year....am i eligible to get a job in good IT company...??
if not what are the measurses i shall opt from now onwards... plzz help me out here anybody..
13th February 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i have gotin 10th 70.66% and in 12th 54.8% and in b-tech 66.7% ..
please tell me about software company'name for which i am eligble........
i knowc,c ,oracle,corejava and html,jsp,javscript.........
16th February 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv got 65% in 10th,67% in 12th,55% in b.tech(upto 4th sem),how much probability is therr that i can get a gud job in a software company.
29th March 2012, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have 80% in 10th,76% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech.Am i eligible for top software companies at present.
30th March 2012, 01:04 PM
poole

Yes,you can apply for BCA.
The eligibility for BCA is a pass in 10+2 with at least 50% marks.
Some institutes ask for science student with physics and maths as one of the subjects.
While some other also admit commerce student.
So,you need to check out with the institution.
18th July 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi,myself Ishak Islam..I am an MCA V student...I hv scored 82.25% marks in 10th,72.8% in 12th,55.125% in B.Sc,and doing well in MCA...plzzzz suggest me the software companies I can apply to...
18th July 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hi,myself Ishak Islam...I am an MCA V student having 82.25% marks in 10th,72.8% in 12th,55.125% in B.Sc,and doing well in MCA....plzz suggest me the IT companies that I can apply to...
19th July 2012, 10:32 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

21st July 2012, 03:35 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiii....!!!

-->You should have 60% marks in B.tech.

-->You should have also 60%marks in +2 and 10th

-->good technical skills

-->good aptitude

-->excellent communication skills

all the best...!!!
26th July 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i have 68%in 10th,54%in 12th,71%in bca.can i got a job in any IT company .
30th July 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have 70% in 10th & 75% in 12th.
20th August 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have Completed M.Sc(Cs) with 80% and remains first division throughout and Now I want to Join Top S/w Companies Like Wipro, Infosys etc. Can I am able to apply for above mentioned companies? Amit Bose Jabalpur
21st August 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I study in pune university's pvg college. Iam of second year IT branch. I have got 86% in 10th and 75% in 12th. I have got 56% in first year engineering now how many marks should i score in remaining 3 years so that i can get a job in good IT company? And will i get a job because i have only 56% in first year?
25th August 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i got 61% in 10th 54% in 12 and 55% in B.E and i have oracle sun microsystem certified with 98%......... can i get a job in any small companies..if there is any chance plz submit ur answer on my mail_id [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 08:01 PM
ankursachan

Hi..
The eligibility criteria for software companies are 60% throughout.
In TCS for direct interview throughout 75%.
In Accenture for direct interview throughout 70%
15th September 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I need your suggestion or help, first let me introduce about my background. I am 28 year old guy from Bangalore, India, currently working in a non IT company, I was studying engineering in computer science and and have completed 4 years (8 semesters full course) in the year 2009(51% overall) , I have 4 backlogs(subject pending) at present. I realized the value of my engineering degree and decided to quit my current job and study for the exam, I am planning to join software testing or networking or web design course. I am interested in all 3 fields, and have fair knowledge on these 3 subject.
please suggest me which field is better in terms of job opportunity, career growth,
and also salary as i am already 28. I am totally confused, please show me a way. suggest me The best course.
16th September 2012, 12:18 AM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

Thanks
8th October 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i scored 73.4% 55.66% in 10 12 & m.sc software engineering degree (still 8th sem 80.6%) if there is any chance for me to get a job in any IT company
28th September 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

if i have 12th in 59% an engg 1st year max 8kt so
28th December 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,do it companies considers the cbse 2 improvement exam result for solving the purpose of eligibilty criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?