10th May 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Advise to become a good Pilot in IAF

I have given the intermediate exam in this year. And for the same, I want to become a good pilot in IAF. So please give me good advise for this post. All advises are appreciated.

11th May 2017, 12:45 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Advise to become a good Pilot in IAF

To become a pilot in Indian Air Force you have to give NDA exam after completion of your intermediate. Candidates who have completed their intermediate in PCM group from a recognized board are eligible for this exam.

Second option is after completion of your graduation you can give the entrance exam which is conducted by the Air Force itself. You can get the notification from the employment newspaper or from the website of Indian Air Force.

Thanks
11th May 2017, 11:43 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advise to become a good Pilot in IAF

If you wish to become a good pilot in IAF, then you should apply for AFCAT exam in future to get recruited in it.

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test.

This exam is the direct entry to IAF.

Application Forms are invited in the month of June.

And Entrance test will be based on Verbal Ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.

There will be an EKT exam that will be conducted after AFCAT of 45 minutes duration.

For being a good pilot in IAF, you must obey and follow the orders given by your seniors respectfully and show good etiquettes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?