14th June 2018, 04:15 PM
avinashkumarthskur

Which all Post Graduation course in Journalism are available in Delhi University?

I have complete my graduation in B.A program from Delhi University (DU) School of Open Learning (SOL). I want to take admission in Journalism courses. Which course I can pursue? How can I take admission in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses under mass communication?
  2. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
  3. Is regular MBA possible with less than 50% marks in Graduation?
  4. Top 25 colleges which offer Post Graduation in Mass Communication & Journalism in Delhi and Noida?
  5. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  6. What is the Admission fee for pursuing Journalism course from Delhi University?
  7. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  8. PG diploma in Journalism is eligible for UGC NET exam?
  9. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  10. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  11. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Delhi University if I have one backlog already in Under graduation course?
  13. Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?
  14. When and where post graduation course in journalism will start?
  15. How to do mass communication after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Post graduate Media related courses available at Oxford University? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations?
  18. Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?