31st May 2018, 01:26 PM

Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course having MBA Finance degree from correspondence university?

Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA Finance two years from Sikkim Manipal University (distance Education) with 68% marks and graduation done with 50%.

3rd June 2018, 02:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course having MBA Finance degree from correspondence university?

First thing I would like to let you know that IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and to be eligible to register for the same examination you must have either completed your foundation course in CA by qualifying CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) or you must have completed your bachelor degree course in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for commerce stream student

So, having completed your graduation degree course with 50% marks you are not eligible to register for IPCC regardless of marks in your Master's degree as what matters for IPCC registration is the marks at graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?