27th January 2017, 03:30 PM
amalsg

Am I eligible to apply for DEO exam at the age of 43 years? What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, My age is 43 years and I want to apply for DEO exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for DEO exam at the age of 43 years? What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th January 2017, 07:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for DEO exam at the age of 43 years? What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the exam?

No, you are not eligible to appear for DEO ( Data Entry Operator ) recruitment examination. For the recruitment candidates have to appear and qualify in CHSLE examination conducted by SSC every year.

The required educational qualification is 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

The age limit to appear for examination is 18-27 years with relaxation of 3 years ( OBC ), 5 years for ( SC/ST ) and 10 years for ( PH ) reserved category.

For candidates who are PH and also belong to SC/ST the upper age limit relaxation is 15 years. So, you will be not eligible to appear for examination. To get details about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
4th January 2019, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for DEO exam at the age of 43 years? What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the exam?

I have studied BSC mathematics in ug and PG degree in Economics andB.Ed qualification. Now I am working as a teacher in government higher secondary school and completed 14 years service.My question is I am eligible to write DEO EXAM (OR) NOT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?