6th December 2016, 11:39 AM
Anjanna@1234

How can I join the Indian Army after completing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication? What is the Physical criteria required for the same?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication and after completing it I want to join the Indian Army. I want to know the procedure to apply for the Indian Army? What is the Physical criteria required for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?
  2. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech? I am doing bachelors degree in electronics and communication(2nd Year)
  3. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  4. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication department
  5. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  6. What is the Qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  7. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my B.Tech (ECE) next year?
  8. How to join Indian Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  9. How to join Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  12. Procedure to join Indian Army for 3rd year B.E(E&Tc)?
  13. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech?
  14. What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria and physical qualification required to become an Indian Army Para Commando? When the application form be out?
  16. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  18. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
8th December 2016, 04:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army after completing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication? What is the Physical criteria required for the same?

To join Indian Army being a B.Tech 3rd year student, you have to appear in CDS examination after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university. Eligibility criteria required to join Indian Army through CDS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university.

3. You should be within the age of 19-24 years

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate to be eligible to join Indian Army.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the CDS examination notification.

The physical criteria required to appear in CDS examination is attached below :-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Physical Criteria.pdf(1.17 MB, 24 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?