3rd October 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for group X or Y in Airmen selection after passing higher secondary from WBSCVET board?

Sir, I have passed higher secondary from WBSCVET board. Am I eligible for group X or Y in airmen selection? Can you please provide me with the necessary details which are required for me on the same? What are the minimum criteria followed? Please answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in Indian Air Force after studying 11th class in AP?
  2. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  3. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  4. Scope in Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  5. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  6. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  7. Can I get Medical admission in High School with 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in NDA exam with 52.15% in Higher Secondary and 66% in Madhyamik of West Bengal Board?
  9. How to get the admission form for 11th?
  10. Is it possible to do MA in English directly after passing the Higher Secondary i.e. 12th board exam?
  11. How to get Indian Air Force, Airman Class Y application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Private Teacher Training classes after completing Higher Secondary?
  13. Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Main and Advanced if reappeared in Higher Secondary Board exam?
  14. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  15. How can I apply for CLAT exam after completing Higher Secondary board exams?
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  17. How may i get admission? I am studying in class 12th at GSHEB
  18. How to complete MPC in one year after studying BIPS in Intermediate? Eligibility for B.Tech after BIPS?
20th November 2019, 08:14 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for group X or Y in Airmen selection after passing higher secondary from WBSCVET board?

If you have passed (10+2) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as 50% marks in english, then you are eligible for Airmen Group Y trade except medical assistant and musician. If you satisfied above condition with (10+2) in science stream with physics, mathematics and english subjects, then you are also eligible for Airmen Group Y trade except education instructor.

Airmen Group X Eligibility Except Education Instructor
You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with physics, mathematics and english as compulsory subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in english from a recognized board.
OR
You must have passed 3 years diploma in engineering in specified branches of mechanical and electrical streams with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in english at 10th/12th or diploma.

- Age Limit : 17 to 21 years. Age relaxation applicable as per government norms.

Airmen Group Y Eligibility Except Medical Assistant and Musician
You must have passed (10+2) in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in english from a recognized board.

- Age Limit : 17 to 21 years. Relaxation as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?