11th October 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Microsoft interview with 59 percent marks in 12th and 8 GPA in EEE?

Am I eligible to apply for Microsoft interview with 59 percent marks in 12th and 8 GPA in EEE? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Thank you!

14th October 2017, 12:56 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Microsoft interview with 59 percent marks in 12th and 8 GPA in EEE?

Microsoft is the leading software firm of the world.

They have very high expectations from their candidates. So, I am doubtful if you can make it to the MS but don't get disheartened. You should apply and who knows they see some other talent in you that they will ignore your academic weakness and hire you.

All the best
14th October 2017, 02:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Microsoft interview with 59 percent marks in 12th and 8 GPA in EEE?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Microsoft Interview with 59 percent marks in 12th standard and 8 GPA in EEE. To be eligible to apply for Interview in top MNC companies like Microsoft, Infosys, etc., you should have more than 60% aggregate marks throughout your studies. Since, you have less than 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to apply for Microsoft Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?